IGNORED

Moaning about tickets, East end and Coventry

mightyreds89

I do not understand why people are moaning about not getting a ticket its quite simple really why wait until tomorrow or satyrday when they went on sale to today It was obvious that demand would be high regardless or not if its part time or regular goers trying to get tickets! Surely people that go week in week out had the sense to realise this all they need to do was pick up the phone at 9am call up and order if they could not visit the gate! Come on it's 2007 you people must have mobiles, internet and a credit or debit card! I called at 9am and was through and purchasing tickets by 910! Bingo!

So we have about 7-7500 season ticket holders plus 9000 bought today 3000 to boro thats 19500 will the remainig 2000 go on sale for the east end! It would be great if they dis as it sounds like a lot of the regulars who did not get tockets could house this area and create a cracking atmosphere! I hope this is the case!

I cnt see this but if baffles me why the club would not you can watch football everyday on the week on tv and see home and aways fans housed in the same end but segregated, did we not buy that moveable fence for that purpose!

I ended up doing Bristol to Cambridgre work, then Bristol to Coventry non stop on Tuesday and it was worth every second of the treck even the unbelieveable parking tickrt I picked up outside the Ricoh Areas did not dampen my night out!

Bit gutted ab out this nee rovers ground go ahead, might not be as big as what we would like but will be good for the gas I feel even more strongly about this after visiting Coventry great stadium! Exactly what the City need!

I think its the exiles that are suffering. Some cant make all matches but had vouchers from previous cup matches. Not good really!! Also alot have been held in queues and couldnt get through on a premium rate number which costs the user about 13p a minute!! Not good!!

I do not understand why people are moaning about not getting a ticket its quite simple really why wait until tomorrow or satyrday when they went on sale to today It was obvious that demand would be high regardless or not if its part time or regular goers trying to get tickets! Surely people that go week in week out had the sense to realise this all they need to do was pick up the phone at 9am call up and order if they could not visit the gate! Come on it's 2007 you people must have mobiles, internet and a credit or debit card! I called at 9am and was through and purchasing tickets by 910! Bingo!

So we have about 7-7500 season ticket holders plus 9000 bought today 3000 to boro thats 19500 will the remainig 2000 go on sale for the east end! It would be great if they dis as it sounds like a lot of the regulars who did not get tockets could house this area and create a cracking atmosphere! I hope this is the case!

I cnt see this but if baffles me why the club would not you can watch football everyday on the week on tv and see home and aways fans housed in the same end but segregated, did we not buy that moveable fence for that purpose!

I ended up doing Bristol to Cambridgre work, then Bristol to Coventry non stop on Tuesday and it was worth every second of the treck even the unbelieveable parking tickrt I picked up outside the Ricoh Areas did not dampen my night out!

Bit gutted ab out this nee rovers ground go ahead, might not be as big as what we would like but will be good for the gas I feel even more strongly about this after visiting Coventry great stadium! Exactly what the City need!

Hooray we do have sensible fans. Fair play to you mate

Avid city am I not talking sense I jusy cant believe how hard some people seem to think it is! You call you wait ten mins and you get served! Its just like shopping at xmas you have to wait slightly longer than normal! I was 21 in the queue and it took under ten mins! If you called you get through you just get put in the queue and get regular updates on positioning!

I would nt say I'm the most switched on person in the world but it aint rocket science! Is it?

I know load sof people that called between 9-10 am and waited no more than ten mins!

Avid city am I not talking sense I jusy cant believe how hard some people seem to think it is! You call you wait ten mins and you get served! Its just like shopping at xmas you have to wait slightly longer than normal! I was 21 in the queue and it took under ten mins! If you called you get through you just get put in the queue and get regular updates on positioning!

I would nt say I'm the most switched on person in the world but it aint rocket science! Is it?

I know load sof people that called between 9-10 am and waited no more than ten mins!

This may come as a shock but some people have jobs. I had some time during the middle of the day and wasn't even allowed to join the queue even if I could afford to wait an hour. I guess it's my fault for not having the foresight to book a days' leave so I could ring up the coldline. I have some time tomorrow afternoon so I'll try again - I will be panicking by Saturday morning though.

don't see the problem to be honest, all you everyone on here has access to the internet so why they just didn't book on line is beyond me,

it's was obvious that if we beat coventry there would be a rush for tickets, if you haven't got a ticket you only have yourself to blame,

despite all this it is extemely likely that there will be a final release of tickets on monday maybe not in groups of 4 or 2, but tickets will still be for sale,

personally I have the joy of having a friend who works at the gate who just sorted it all out for me. EASY EASY EASY

don't see the problem to be honest, all you everyone on here has access to the internet so why they just didn't book on line is beyond me,

it's was obvious that if we beat coventry there would be a rush for tickets, if you haven't got a ticket you only have yourself to blame,

despite all this it is extemely likely that there will be a final release of tickets on monday maybe not in groups of 4 or 2, but tickets will still be for sale,

personally I have the joy of having a friend who works at the gate who just sorted it all out for me. EASY EASY EASY

now for me that is wrong and your mate should lose his job for getting mates tickets when u havent tried to get them like joe public

i suppose well doen though, wish i had a mate that worked there -gutted-

I know that. Thats why i used the phone

OK Avid I'll have another go.

The same phone I used three times today and wasn't even allowed to join the queue. I called again at 6.50 (it was supposedly open until 7.00) and.......it was closed. I'll be able to have another go tomorrow afternoon. I'm really glad you haven't had a problem (honestly) but there are a lot of us that have had a poor experience. If for whatever reason the transaction isn't done by this imposed deadline of 3.00 Sat then the tickets are available to anyone. So by 11.00 on Monday we are sold out - the club should extend the ST deadline to Wednesday avoiding the scrum tomorrow and Sat morning - if they had any sense on this. As BH said, it will be a similar story for Rovers and it was a similar story for the Cardiff play-off home game. It's just something the club struggles with.

Personally I would be happy when purchasing my ST to agree to buy that seat for every cup game at the published rate, JPT, Carling, FA however far we go.

OK Avid I'll have another go.

The same phone I used three times today and wasn't even allowed to join the queue. I called again at 6.50 (it was supposedly open until 7.00) and.......it was closed. I'll be able to have another go tomorrow afternoon. I'm really glad you haven't had a problem (honestly) but there are a lot of us that have had a poor experience. If for whatever reason the transaction isn't done by this imposed deadline of 3.00 Sat then the tickets are available to anyone. So by 11.00 on Monday we are sold out - the club should extend the ST deadline to Wednesday avoiding the scrum tomorrow and Sat morning - if they had any sense on this. As BH said, it will be a similar story for Rovers and it was a similar story for the Cardiff play-off home game. It's just something the club struggles with.

Personally I would be happy when purchasing my ST to agree to buy that seat for every cup game at the published rate, JPT, Carling, FA however far we go.

If you have a season ticket and live in Watford then fair play to you.

I just reckon that if someone really, really, wanted to go they could find a way. People in work moaning at 8pm that they saw it was sold out!! 11 hours late pal. People on here moaning cos trying to get in the queue every ten minutes wasnt enough. This is how to a ticket.

1. Try every few seconds or at least every minute.

2. If you cant do that then ring your mum, dad, brother, mate, neighbour, anyone with a spare hour who is prepared to do you a favour.

3. If thats not possible then go online. You cant buy season tickets online but you can buy tickets. Does it matter if you don't sit in your seat?

4. If you cant get online then ring one of the afforementioned people to do it for you and give them your details.

If for some reason all of the above arent possible then I don't know what you do for a living or what you were doing today but I hope it was fun.

Plus, I know someone who bought 10 today to sell on for £30. I think he has four left. Unbelievable!!

I just reckon that if someone really, really, wanted to go they could find a way. People in work moaning at 8pm that they saw it was sold out!! 11 hours late pal. People on here moaning cos trying to get in the queue every ten minutes wasnt enough. This is how to a ticket.

1. Try every few seconds or at least every minute.

Agreed - but personally I couldn't do that today. Tomorrow pm I will.

2. If you cant do that then ring your mum, dad, brother, mate, neighbour, anyone with a spare hour who is prepared to do you a favour.

Done - Mrs Exiled is staying in tomorrow am to have a go!

3. If thats not possible then go online. You cant buy season tickets online but you can buy tickets. Does it matter if you don't sit in your seat?

That's OK in hindsight but I actually want to sit in my usual seat - I suppose I did have the option to go online and get two tickets just in case I wasn't able to get my regaular seats but should that be really necessary?

4. If you cant get online then ring one of the afforementioned people to do it for you and give them your details.

If for some reason all of the above arent possible then I don't know what you do for a living or what you were doing today but I hope it was fun.

It wasn't - too worried about not getting tickets! I was with clients most of the day today.

Plus, I know someone who bought 10 today to sell on for £30. I think he has four left. Unbelievable!!

Now that's sad!

And thousands of people didn't realise that the club would put the General Sales Tickets on Sale FIRST as they have never done that previously AND, hadnot advertised that they would do so ahead of the Coventry match which, they easily could have. IF we win, this will happen.

So we have about 7-7500 season ticket holders plus 9000 bought today 3000 to boro thats 19500

You're off with your estimate of capacity

will the remainig 2000 go on sale for the east end!

MAY, not will and it won't be 2,000

It would be great if they dis as it sounds like a lot of the regulars who did not get tockets could house this area and create a cracking atmosphere! I hope this is the case!

So do the regulars who didn't get tickets

Yes we did.However there's no point in using it.It's easier to have huge sterile areas and lose revenue. :whistle2:However, in fairness against Tranmere we had about 8,000 empty seats so we didn't need it.

Sorry man, just read through your post. Are you fishing??

Come on it's 2007 you people must have mobiles, internet and a credit or debit card! I called at 9am and was through and purchasing tickets by 910! Bingo!

Lucky you, really.

The People do have these things. Problem is, The Club seem to be run by a bunch of retards.

Either simple up top, fishing or my guess: blatant piss taker: flicking through that again.

Season ticket holders got til 3pm saturday so whats the issue there then! No need to rush today to sort out! I have a job too but still managed it! I'm sure worst case scenario people who did not get tickets could have got someone who was avaliable to do this for them!

Man, sorry if my previous posts were rather dismisive, just quite a few people - ST holders included - didn't have your luck in purchasing their tickets yesterday and feel rather disgruntled about it. You, having the rub of the green and coming on here expressing that and also disgarding those that weren't as fortunate as you won't be too well received, by some.

Peace out, non-the-less.

Archived