IGNORED

There's a feeling

no_merde

I was walking down by the Gate today, and I've got to be honest but there's a real feeling that anything's possible this season. After that win at Coventry this week, and the praise we've been collecting from all and sundry (lawrenson et al.) this week, I think this season could be magical.

I ain't a liberal and that, but I'm certain this year we can achieve the impossible and leave this god forsaken league - GJ's on a mission from God and I for one are a believer.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was twenty odd thousand there next week - like Jade Goody said, people should poppadom down the Gate and support the only team in Bristol! :w00t:

Come on CITY!!!!! :chant6ez:

Could be magical; could also be another "nearly" one. In past years when the crowds have turned up the players havent :yes:

Still maybe this time, then again maybe..... :dunno:

We have been close for a few seasons but can we get over the line this time?

Could be magical; could also be another "nearly" one. In past years when the crowds have turned up the players havent :yes:

Still maybe this time, then again maybe..... :dunno:

We have been close for a few seasons but can we get over the line this time?

I believe.

Most importently, the players believe and know that their careers and finances will be greatly enhanced with promotion, and/or national cup exposure.

Most of the squad can see in each other the quality required for the upwards leap, thus they are pulling for each other. Finally a team that wants to improve themselves and their incomes. Hard nosed, no nonsense players like Brooker, Carey, McCombe, Keogh and McAllister, others as well, but you get the drift........No prisoners !

I believe! Johnsons not called MAGIC Johnson for nothing!

Bristol City and Gary Johnson were made for each other.

I believe!! Bristol City and Gary Johnson are a match made in heaven!!!

Providing Watford don't come in for him

You will always get this sort of problem when your manager is doing well. We have just got to make sure we get outta this league so we can keep hold of him !

If anyone can get us out of this league Gary Johnson can!!!

Why would Watford come in for GJ?? Theyve already got one of the best young managers in the country.

Its called a figure of speech. Apart from the usual top Premiership clubs (who would never gamble on english manager from League 1), the only other threat of Gary going would be to Watford.

I think he's settling in well at City now after some initial turmoil

Most importently, the players believe and know that their careers and finances will be greatly enhanced with promotion, and/or national cup exposure.

Most of the squad can see in each other the quality required for the upwards leap, thus they are pulling for each other. Finally a team that wants to improve themselves and their incomes. Hard nosed, no nonsense players like Brooker, Carey, McCombe, Keogh and McAllister, others as well, but you get the drift........No prisoners !

No prisoners? you sure?? :whistle2:

I believe! Johnsons not called MAGIC Johnson for nothing!

Bristol City and Gary Johnson were made for each other.

Do you really think Gary Johnson is magic? because, that would explain why his son is so short. I reckon he tried to slice him into three, like they do on the tv, but then lost the middle box. :noexpression:

No not yet but I`m working on it; nah I have to work tomorrow and you have a journey to go on night,night

Oh well don't work too hard. Yep a nice long journey to Oldham tommorow to see the City Boys claim another 3 points :chant6ez:

I was walking down by the Gate today, and I've got to be honest but there's a real feeling that anything's possible this season. After that win at Coventry this week, and the praise we've been collecting from all and sundry (lawrenson et al.) this week, I think this season could be magical.

I ain't a liberal and that, but I'm certain this year we can achieve the impossible and leave this god forsaken league - GJ's on a mission from God and I for one are a believer.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was twenty odd thousand there next week - like Jade Goody said, people should poppadom down the Gate and support the only team in Bristol! :w00t:

Come on CITY!!!!! :chant6ez:

stop now and don't say a word the P word make thing full apart!! .

Archived