IGNORED

Hat Trick

bcfc seattle

We can't arrange it till tomarrow or Friday maybe as I have a friendly today. Maybe I'll get my first victory even though I'm playing all subs. I've finally worked my way out of debt enough to be able to bid on players again. If you want to invite me my team # is 222113. make it a cup rules friendlywe'll get a few more fans and have it a my stadium unless yours will be expanded before the game..

Good luck.

FYI. what I did wrong was rush out and buy a bunch of players 2 keepers and a defender. wish i only got one passable keeper and paid less for my solid defender.

you probably want to get a new coach, think about expanding the stadium (but only do it once it costs 30K + how much seats cost so one big expasion is better than two small)

Higher some assistants but not too many (i hired too many and am paying for it now).

Let me know how you are getting along, what league did you end up in anyway? I got into too high a league, will be lucky to not get demoted V.256 in USA.

Hey at some point we should arrange a Bristol City cup (as we are all newbies and will get bounced from the real cup quick).

I was looking and wish I'd joined the Luxembourg league they are in only the 1st season (usa is in 22 i think). would give me or someone a chance to make it to the top and actually have national team players. :blink:

I searched for obvious City fans and their seem to be quite a few teams. lets start a mini-cup next week or first week in April (I'm away in Califonia next week).

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Willsbridge Reds (55313)

"And if you are a Rovers fan surrender of you die,

We all follow the Willsbridge"

Gotta nice ring to it!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Due to an all-day shower, 4843 paying spectators got to see a match on a pitch-turned-bog at Willsbridge Reds Arena. Willsbridge started off with a 4-4-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Vaile - Padilla, Hudson, Edsel, Fabes - Dora, Gómez, Macahan, Griffiths - Dowling, Bourdillon.

Willsbridge Reds 3 Bradley Stoke 1 (Ht)

bradley started off with a 4-4-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Singh - Selby, Tate, Wicks, Dare - Chadwick, Gourdin, Camm, Jensen - Hunt, Arnold.

Counter-attacking seemed to be the preferred strategy of Willsbridge. Kevin Padilla unexpectedly struck an inside out ball from no angle at all, and Deebakkumar Dora forwarded it into goal for 1 - 0 Willsbridge put themselves up 2 - 0 when Lee Edsel broke through on the right, leaving the entire defensive box behind him. In the games 8:th minute Willsbridge´s Deebakkumar Dora fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Deebakkumar Dora for taking a dive. bradley´s Jonathan Arnold left the field after 14 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Chris Barnes. Willsbridge´s Jonathan Griffiths had an excellent opportunity in the 15:th minute, shooting on a through ball, but he missed the goal by miles! The home sides Deebakkumar Dora twisted a free kick home in the 22nd minute, putting Willsbridge ahead 3 - 0. bradley reduced in the 30:th minute to 3 - 1 as Bucky Jensen easily chipped the ball past the home sides keeper on a play from the right. The teams went for a half-time break at 3 - 1. bradley, bringing the final ball possession rate to 59 percent, dominated the battle.

Not bad for my first 45 mins!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

In the 46:th minute Hudson Chadwick, after an opportunist attack from the right, scored the reducer for bradley making it 3 - 2. The visiting teams Gerry Camm could score the 3 - 3 equaliser in the 64:th minute with a header, after some good work on the right. Herman Bourdillon stunned the crowd with a brilliant counterattack from the left, giving Willsbridge the goal to make it 4 - 3. In the 85:th minute Brodie Dare surprised the opponents with a 40 metre pass to Chris Barnes who quite easily could settle the score to 4 - 4. A free kick aimed at the keepers far post almost gave bradley the lead in the 86:th minute, but the ball just wasn´t able to squirm it´s way through the defensive wall. Alex Tate was uncomfortable with the soggy pitch as he couldn´t move the ball around with his usual grace. In the 88:th minute the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending and Chris Barnes put the ball away for 4 - 5. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by bradley, with an impressive 78 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating Willsbridge player was without a doubt Louis Vaile. Manolo Gómez on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important bradley player was Bucky Jensen. Hudson Chadwick on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 5.

Not happy :ph34r:

Archived