IGNORED

Bye Bye Ldv Trophy!

Claverham_Red

With the LDV Vans final between Blackpool and Southend on sunday i would like to say goodbye to it. Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

It's always great thinking about that day when City took almost 40,000 fans to the Millennium Stadium and then Tommy Doherty lifting the trophy.

But I would like to replace it with The championship trophy come the end of the season. If that's possible!

With the LDV Vans final between Blackpool and Southend on sunday i would like to say goodbye to it. Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

It's always great thinking about that day when City took almost 40,000 fans to the Millennium Stadium and then Tommy Doherty lifting the trophy.

But I would like to replace it with The championship trophy come the end of the season. If that's possible!

Good bye?

Good riddence more like.

Guest argyle_till_i_die
Cos we put out a reserve side against a Pasty Munching First Team because we know it's a joke, and so put that to one side and cruised to a 1-0 Victory through a player who couldn't score in a brothel  ;)
If I remember correctly, you played a nearly full strength squad.

See you at Ashton gate, a good old thrashing coming to a football stadium near you. Fancy another 4-0 win myself.

If I remember correctly, you played a nearly full strength squad.

See you at Ashton gate, a good old thrashing coming to a football stadium near you. Fancy another 4-0 win myself.

Hahaha, where's your Sturrock gone, where's your sturrock gone?

Burnell, woodman, Lita, Roberts and Stowell are certainly NOT first teamers, Stowell has played 1 game in 4 years or something ridiculous?

Guest argyle_till_i_die

Sturrock? Sturrock who?

We may have no manager but we still have an excellent squad and coaching staff and are more determined to do it now that fat b*######a*d has left.

Archived