IGNORED

Oldham

Cider army matt

Does anyone know how many tickets are left for the match? Only i don't want to drive all the way up there and have to sit in the oldham end. I assume if we get there early we will be able to get tickets.

Its pay on the day so you will be fine.

Does anyone know how many tickets are left for the match? Only i don't want to drive all the way up there and have to sit in the oldham end. I assume if we get there early we will be able to get tickets.

Pay on the day according to there website..hang on I`ll check; yep their website says pay on the day home and away fans; see for yourself go to b.b.c. website/football/div1 click on OLD HAMS bobs your uncle :farmer:

350 sold out of 500 given when I asked at 2.

800 max is my prediction.

Was expecting us to take more in all honesty, massive game this one.

it will be disappointing if we only take that many but agree that i cant see us taking many more than that.

hopefully I'm wrong and after tuesdays win people will take the trip to support city.

it will be disappointing if we only take that many but agree that i cant see us taking many more than that.

hopefully I'm wrong and after tuesdays win people will take the trip to support city.

I'm genuinely dissapointed, not in a judgemental way, money, Boro, Coventry and all that, understandable.

I just strangly assumed we were talking 2000.

I am sleep deprived and nuts and that, hey man, I'll tell you something though mate, if The RedMen put on a show - kick ass as I for one believe they're more than capable of, well, there'll be at least this one kiddie going absolutely friggin' mentle anyway, I don't care mate, bring it on.

Sleep's a bit of a concern I must admit, just as well it's a 3+ hour trip to Manc Land.

Archived