IGNORED

kevin betsy

basshead

We haven't signed the guy yet! I've only ever seen him play right wing, but I'd imagine he's one of those 'can play on the left' type players.

Your right he is down on soccerbase as a right winger. Although he can play upfront. A good player and the sort that Johnson would go for as he is playing for a lower league club and wouldnt cost us alot of money.

FFS that 2 more right wingers in a week. When the hell we going to get a left sider ?????

It might not even be true.

However, i wouldnt mind seeing him here... impressed me when seeing him on tv, and on highlights i see of them on football league review, can he play on the left wing though?

And was this supposed deal going to be loan or permanent? :unsure:

Anyone know whats hes like and who he plays for ? Come on stattos do your best.....

Plyas for Wycombe, and highly rated by them

Pacy right winger/ striker. Good goalscoring record and seems to set up a lot of Wycombe's goals.

Correct. And a hard worker too

Your right he is down on soccerbase as a right winger. Although he can play upfront. A good player and the sort that Johnson would go for as he is playing for a lower league club and wouldnt cost us alot of money.

I cant remember if hes out of contract in the summer, but Wycombe fans have been worried about him leaving, for nowt, so he may well be out.

If true a very good signing for us. I'll check wi some I know on Monday, and get an update for all. He can play in any midfield position I think

• Admin
He plays right side according to Chelts fans and offish site.

He's right footed but barring a few games at the beginning of last season he spent all his time on the left flank and was then made their "Player of the Year" in a promotion winning side, scoring 12 goals. It's clear he can play there.

If Matt Jarvis stays at Gillingham by the time the window closes, we may well as a Championship side be able to pick him up in the Summer.

He's right footed but barring a few games at the beginning of last season he spent all his time on the left flank and was then made their "Player of the Year" in a promotion winning side, scoring 12 goals. It's clear he can play there.

If Matt Jarvis stays at Gillingham by the time the window closes, we may well as a Championship side be able to pick him up in the Summer.

Now y'all talking. THAT would be a good signing indeed. Young wilson may be a better option instead of Orr, and even to give Scotty Murray a rest too.

Guest Jan Mollars Gloves
been told he will be signing for us on weds

Johnson says that his transfer targets are looking at Championship or Prem.

Does Betsy think he is that good?

Maybe the last few weeks have shown what we can do?

Supposing betsy is on the verge on moving here, IF.. and its a big IF wycombe manage to beat chelsea, would he want to come here with the prospect of playing at the mill in a very respectable cup final for a league two side? If i do feel confident about him moving here, i may just well be rooting for chelsea (for once) to win the game, as i would love to see him here.

Seems a similar player to andrews, and they both play in the same positions (near enough, and albeit betsy is better infront of goal) But maybe, because we couldnt have him untill wednsday, and we needed a striker urgently as cover for brooks and enoch, that's one of the reasons GJ signed andrews.

Might be completely off the mark, but it's just a theory.

Archived