IGNORED

And the opposition fans say....

Ian M

• Admin
the best team....by far i've seen all season....whipped us big time today..its not that we were shiite-they were better-a lot better!!!

100% kudos to bristol city-coped with the conditions ,had a game plan and the won-snuffing out our threat-which was poor today.

well done bristol city!

champions elect

fair play a bloody good team gave us a footballing lesson
I would slag off the players first, but that'd be unfair to Bristol City who were by far the best side I have seen this season.

credit must go to Bristol City best side ive seen in the league this season, Why did Brooker go off ? thought he was excellent, the whole side looked decent and the keeper never looked like conceding.

....and finally my personal favourite:

Bristol City are a good team, indeed I think they will go up and then challenge for the Premiership.

Looked far superior to Wolves.

:noexpression:

Always good to hear the opposition praising us, but don't want to get carried away just yet. If we're about to go on a good run (not that we're not currently on one) i'd rather it came a bit later in the season. Just hope we don't lose a match we put a lot into and the players have the stuffing knocked out of them, and we then hit a bad patch towards the end of the season.

Long way to go, but it's certainly been a good Christmas period.

It's always good to hear opposing supporters "talk up" our team. And, it was a fantastic result. But feet must stay firmly on the ground, the players must stay focused, and us supporters must not assume that promotion is a forgone conclusion, because tomorrow, this result will just be another three points.

Let's enjoy the weekend, then refocus on our next opponents. :chant6ez:

what a great performance today :chant6ez:

players had great belief....confident that they would win

if we keep up these performances i fail to see any other club in the division matching us

Oh dear, how many times have I read that in the last 8 seasons......

We can't and won't do that all season, we'll still lose some and drop points to poor draws. We have to make performances count for 90 minutes, that has been the difference in the last two performances, the best of the season by a large margin.

Guest Jan Mollars Gloves

Really good to hear.

Long way to go, but we know what we have in our locker.

Far cry from the stick we got walking away from Yeovil.

We can't and won't do that all season, we'll still lose some and drop points to poor draws. We have to make performances count for 90 minutes, that has been the difference in the last two performances, the best of the season by a large margin.

i know judging by previous seasons it is hard to believe that we can consistently play like that, but at the moment we have to believe

....and finally my personal favourite:

:noexpression:

Hi, I'm new to the forum so nice to meet you all, I have watched with intent over the past few months at the talk that happens on here and I have to admit its enthawling!! really good stuff and love the fact about how passionate everyone is for City!

Any how my question is where did you get thoise opposition quotes from, I love trawling the websites of the opponents that have been embarresed by the Reds

Today people we were just top top class!

Totally out-played Oldham, we looked better than when we went on that run towards the end of last season. This is no over-reaction but we should have won by 6 clear goals and nobody from the opposistion would have complained.

I thank the Oldham fans for a friendly fantastic welcome before the game, they were excellent, have never met nicer fans.

Also met the young lad Taylor's (Oldham midfielder) dad who was a top bloke!

What a win and we made the supposed 864 fans we took sound like 2000 to be honest!

What a win, what a day and lets hope it continues!

• Admin

All season we've been keeping in touch with the leaders but none of us have been under any illusions that we have not really hit any kind of form yet.

A lot of times it has been said "just wait until we play like we are capable of playing".

Now with the consecutive performances away from home at Championship Coventry and promotion chasing Oldham is it not possible that we are now just entering a spell where we do play like we are capable of playing? I would certainly hope so and if so, watch out League One (& maybe even Boro!)

• Admin
Hi, I'm new to the forum so nice to meet you all, I have watched with intent over the past few months at the talk that happens on here and I have to admit its enthawling!! really good stuff and love the fact about how passionate everyone is for City!

Any how my question is where did you get thoise opposition quotes from, I love trawling the websites of the opponents that have been embarresed by the Reds

Their rivals site & TFF.

All Agreed we don't want to get carried away, we will not maintain this for the rest of the season but if we were to, nobody could stop us, but we wont, so lets keep our feet below the ground because we have all been here many times before. Remember the 11 games winning run? We were top of the league for a while that ended on the 28th of feb.

Come may we were 3rd. So let forget about it and hope we continue this through to Brighton then to Boro` and so on.

Archived