IGNORED

Pace Pace Pace

Cardy

Showumni, Murray, Wilson, Andrews, Myrie-Williams and Skuse.

They all have to be among the top 10 to 15 quickest players in this division. Opposing teams must be sh1ting themselves at that type of line up.

Bring on the CHAMPIONS.

Doubt it mate. Skuse is definitely not up there.

Wilson maybe, but there are far quicker players in this division than some of them on there.

Although i have to say we do look a quicker side at the moment in general than we have in recent times

Wilson maybe, but there are far quicker players in this division than some of them on there.

Although i have to say we do look a quicker side at the moment in general than we have in recent times

Didn't jonson move Skuse to the right wing because he IS the quickest player in the squad?

I'm pretty sure i read that somewhere.

Mate, Skuse is bl00dy quick. Quicker than most seem to realise. He was 'officially' the quickest player at the club in the summer trials.

By the way if we're after to Betsy he is another speed merchant.

Didn't jonson move Skuse to the right wing because he IS the quickest player in the squad?

I'm pretty sure i read that somewhere.

You did indeed.

Durin that open training session there were times posted on the wall, and Skuse's time was the quickest. Skuse is the fastest in the squad, but over which distance I don't know.

Depends on what distance we are talking about. Skuse was this summer (club level) shared winner at the shortest sprint distance and won the three others at longer distances. Taken his utility in consideration he surely qualify.

Mate, Skuse is bl00dy quick. Quicker than most seem to realise. He was 'officially' the quickest player at the club in the summer trials.

By the way if we're after to Betsy he is another speed merchant.

Thats long distance running. that tests your fitness. He was the 'fittest' player in the summer trials

Thats long distance running. that tests your fitness. He was the 'fittest' player in the summer trials

Sorry to correct you twice in the same thread but Skuse was 'officially' the QUICKEST over a range of different distances all of which involved sprinting not jogging. Skuse stays in the quick list as far as I am concerned.

I have a feeling that Marcus Stewart was the 'fittest' over the long distance - so maybe that throws a question mark over all the tests anyway !!

Sorry to correct you twice in the same thread but Skuse was 'officially' the QUICKEST over a range of different distances all of which involved sprinting not jogging. Skuse stays in the quick list as far as I am concerned.

I have a feeling that Marcus Stewart was the 'fittest' over the long distance - so maybe that throws a question mark over all the tests anyway !!

Yeh stewart winning long distance does ring a bell.

Going back to the topic starter i do have to agree that as a team we look much quicker and stronger at the moment

Yeh stewart winning long distance does ring a bell.

Going back to the topic starter i do have to agree that as a team we look much quicker and stronger at the moment

Its a good time to be a City fan. We are on the verge of something special and the players now believe in themselves and their manager.

Ashton Gate will be rocking next saturday. Can't wait.

Showumni, Murray, Wilson, Andrews, Myrie-Williams and Skuse.

They all have to be among the top 10 to 15 quickest players in this division. Opposing teams must be sh1ting themselves at that type of line up.

Bring on the CHAMPIONS.

Cardy, you hate Skuse, why suddenly rate him!

Archived