IGNORED

we have been here before....

milo1111

we are on a long unbeaten run, have stormed to joint top of the table, and after a stuttering xmas period are playing some cracking stuff now.

but we have been here before under wilson in recent times. was it an 11 games on the trot winning run which was unluckily ended at wednesday and from that point on we just missed out on automatic promotion and failed to turn up in probably the worst play off final ever against brighton. albeit we would of gone up if miller hadnt missed that header from a yard at swine town.

therefore we need not get complacent. i am sure GJ wont let the players do it but we fans need to keep our feet on the ground, there may still be one or two twists and turns, we may still have the odd off day, but we must not let our nerves get the better of us. the players have earnt the right to our full backing whatever happens now. lets not let them down by getting on their backs at the first sign of a dodgy 45 minutes, as they have given us everything and i am sure will continue to do so.

i think the difference this time around is that we are far more focussed, comitted and fitter to last the physicallity of a full season. personally i think we will do it but it may go to may. :city:

Guest Jan Mollars Gloves
i think the difference this time around is that we are far more focussed, comitted and fitter to last the physicallity of a full season. personally i think we will do it but it may go to may. :city:

And I think that as a unit this squad is more together.

I don't think every player was totally behind Wilson. There seemed to be a split camp.

Archived