IGNORED

Super support

bcfcred

Alright then d### i'll give you a camera and a tripod and you go and stand in the middle of 865 jumping fans singing and I bet you still won't get a good camera! My phones a flip one so the camera tilts away EASY!

Why say that?

i wont rise to your petty immature remarks but the reason i passed comment was because you placed the links to these videos on here to either

a) let fellow fans see the great support today

or

b) invite people to discuss these videos

i merely did (b). i expressed my opinion that they are not great videos. i fail to see what the problem is. please explain.......

I don't think they are immature remarks to be honest, I think your remarks were pretty immature, why go and say they are the worst youtube videos ever when someones made the effort to record them for people to see, put them on the pc, load them onto youtube and then copy them to a forum.

Yes they are open for opinion but why be as strong as that.

Don't wanna argue because of todays win but there we go!

I don't think they are immature remarks to be honest, I think your remarks were pretty immature, why go and say they are the worst youtube videos ever when someones made the effort to record them for people to see, put them on the pc, load them onto youtube and then copy them to a forum.

i expressed an opinion. you resorted to foul and abusive language. and if you cant see the immaturity in that that then i guess there is no use continuing this conversation.

Don't worry about it, the clips caught the atmosphere and thats the point of the video.

Well we would if we could see properly! Rubbish camera work.

:innocent06:

Naughty Grifty, you'll cause a riot.

Cheers bcfcred, Allways good to see your vids (but invest in one of those new nokia jobs with the carl zeiss lenses, proper job).

I'll be uploading the goals from ITV's 'The Championship' my self later, but in the mean time check out the goals from last week here

Archived