IGNORED

Moan Moan Moan

Barrs Court Red

Guest mesa boogie

In all fairness to Jesus he has a point, the training facilities at Colerne aren't great considering the travel times. We've been promised Filton for however long now but it looks as if the pitches were layed on the cheap. As for the pitch, you can wait and see what it's like next season. Ruddy Egg Chasers.

:)

Guest MaloneFM

Phillps...Phillips...Phillips...don't tell me...that slimey actor that fancies himself even though he's older than me?

Or Leslie Phillips that was in Doctor At Sea?

Guest mesa boogie
Yeah that Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy and clayton get everywhere these days. Crimewatch next week. anyway how is the wingeing Flapper these days Mesa me old gas'ead chum?

Best Goalkeeper by a country mile in our league. Paultons number one is doing brilliantly.

Best Goalkeeper by a country mile in our league. Paultons number one is doing brilliantly.

His ability was never really questioned, it was more his attitude that was the problem. Yes, he did make some unforced errors but when he was dropped by GJ for letting in a goal from 35 yards he saw his @rse! Still think he's an ok keeper, I would just feel a little bemused that he only came to you because Swindon didn't want him - not doing them any harm though is it?

Archived