IGNORED

Showing a bit more fight?

brizzlered1

It is a strange sight to see Bristol City towards the top of the disciplinary charts with 58 yellow cards and 2 reds at this stage of the season but maybe it is this aggressive nature that has helped us get to where we are? The last few seasons we have always been towards the bottom 8 sides in terms of this.

Yes it is concerning that both Louis Carey and Jamie McAllister are only a booking away from a 2 game ban and that McCombe has his one this weekend but since 'that night' in Northampton we don't seem to be picking up too many silly bookings (except JMW!!)

So, fair play to the boys for showing a bit more character and fight this year, and when Carey and McAllister do get that imminent fifth booking at least we have good cover in the fact that we have Keogh and Fontaine on standby to come in and do a job.

I'm sorry, I cant agree with that. The fact that we are really looking at possibly being without Carey and McAllister (in my opinion our two best defenders) for the S****horpe game really frightens the bejesus out of me.

Don't get me wrong LOTB, I would much rather have Carey and McAllister on the pitch for when we play at S****horpe and it is a concern that at least one of them may miss out becasue of the bookings collected. I just feel that this extra bit of bite has helped our cause this year and it is just unfortunate timing that they may miss out.

Archived