IGNORED

New Band

dan_84

I'm pretty sure i've shamelessly promoted these guys on here before but with little response so here goes again...

I manage a Sheffield based ska/punk band called A IS FOR APE who are now starting to make some headway in the Sheffield area and this is basically me trying to generate a bit more interest from people interested in this kind of music scene.

If you'd just like to hear a couple of sound clips check out the bands official website www.aisforape.co.uk

Here's a few quotes from reviews we've had so far

"...the lyrics speak broodingly and profoundly of desperate, comi-tragic lives on the edge of society"

"...rough sound and the juxtaposition of loud guitars with jaunty horns..."

If however you'd like a copy of the bands 4 track demo then just email me with your address and i'll send one out, FREE OF CHARGE!!! All i ask is that you check out the bands website and maybe leave a few words on the message board, let us know what you think.

Cheers

dcarter@aisforape.co.uk

PS I've only got about 10 left as a result of high response from similar threads on other message boards so its first come first served.

Apologies for the delay, cd will be in the post tomorrow. I've still got a few left so the offer remains open, anyone who wants a FREE cd just has to email me their address!

dcarter@aisforape.co.uk

No problem, i'd forgot about it actually ;)

Archived