IGNORED

East End

Collis

I'm going to buy a ticket for the EE, and I will be singing very loudly.

Who is with me? :chant6ez:

Well tis a chance for all City fans who wanted their beloved East End open again, the chance.

Ofcourse a lot will already have their tickets sorted, but for those of you that do go in there, really get everyone creating a great great atmosphere.

Sing yer bloody hearts out, that the rest of the ground will cotton onto and join in!

Really is a opportunity, so don't waste it!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we have here is a wonderful opportunity.

It is an opportunity to show that there is nothing inherently full of menace in opening the East End.

It is an opportunity to get this to happen week in, week out.

It is an opportunity to show how much the atmosphere will improve without any downside.

It is a wonderfull opportunity

In the words of the Poet

Don't let anyone **** it up!!!

So

Brian, no doubt about that mate.

No trouble, cracking atmosphere, big crowd, how can they not give it another chance?

Should be a cracker Arn, makes me wonder if the club had already had there minds made up when the tickets went on sale. Interested to see how many stewards will be used as a segregation. Just hope any chavs will just get behind the team and WATCH the game!

Spent my first ever match in the east end against rovers and we lost 1-0. It didnt matter though because the atmosphere was fantastic and is what got me going to more matches. Great accustics in the east end. Lets hope the whole ground can be loud and proud Saturday.

Have a quiet word with a steward, flash yer City shirt or something, smile sweetly say please and ask to be let in with the home fans?

my work with you

they will probably treat me like the knuckledragger and throw me out alltogether.

However I'm not going to act like a drunken coventry fan so should be ok.

I will check though to see the game has not been called off first though before I set off :devil: .

Archived