IGNORED

East End Tickets online NOW

City_pete1

Dolls I just went in fresh and all there is is JPT, Chelts, Uddersfield & Bratfurd.sorry mate.

Its not showing for me either now, maybe they were just testing it or something and i was lucky. I was expecting it to come on tonigh, I remember when they put playoff tickets on the net a few years ago they appeared the night before they were publisised to.

don't bal looming belieeeeeeeeeve it all this time and posts for a chance to get in our E.E and............. I`m off on bleeding holiday the day it comes :ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::doh:

Your timing is immaculate as ever Glos boy...........couldnt do it better if you tried mate. 3000 hail marys for you!! :disapointed2se:

can i ask a daft question if you buy tickets online do you get always get a confirmatory email reply?

i tried getting some OAP tickets last week for the williams, but wernt sure i had got them.

Ive bought concert tickets online from the gate before and had an email through straight away.

can i ask a daft question if you buy tickets online do you get always get a confirmatory email reply?

i tried getting some OAP tickets last week for the williams, but wernt sure i had got them.

yea you should get a confirmatory email saying that you have brought the tickets

Archived