IGNORED

signings

mossey

Probably one more after tonights Chelsea game! To narrow it down its either one of Wycombes team were intrested in or Shevchenko, I know i would rather prefer one of Wycombes team members to be honest.

Maybe hear something on Betsy today then? :dunno:

I think the current squad is fine, but many would argue that we need a natural left sided midfielder.

Many will probably disagree, but I think we have a natural left-sided midfielder in Jamie MacAllister. He seems to have a great footballing brain, can outwit the opposition and has got a great cross on him. OK, he's not the fastest player, but if he was super quick as well he'd probably be playing at a higher level. I'm not much of a statto but I believe he has quite a few assists so far.

Get him on the left wing & get Woody back in as LB, got to be worth a try I reckon (but not while we're still winning - if it ain't broke, don't fix and all that)

Hi

Just heard a rumour that you have signed our french winger ( yes he is left sided)

Xavier Barrau

excellent player full of running and energy, good signing if true, followed city's fortunes since my bro moved down there many years ago.

f0211barrau.jpg

Who are you?

Don't know who he is, but going on this article, could be some truth in it... http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s2/st110531.htm

Hi

Just heard a rumour that you have signed our french winger ( yes he is left sided)

Xavier Barrau

excellent player full of running and energy, good signing if true, followed city's fortunes since my bro moved down there many years ago.

f0211barrau.jpg

Can you tell me how you know this.

You also posted this on http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.ph...51901&st=25

You seem pretty certain. If this is true then fantastic because we need a natural left winger and being a closet QoS fan means Aidrie have lost one of there best players.

Do you know anything about Amick Ciani who used to play for Ross County as he is on trial with us.

This is all I can find so any info would be splendid

http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:FUEel...t=clnk&cd=2.

As Dynamite says they both have the same agent, in the summer Duncan brought a load of free agents over to scotland at his own expense, firstly he tried them round the spl clubs but with money being tight no one was prepared to take a risk, we did with xavi (although he insisted on a buy out clause) and he served us well and put himself in the shop window. I'm a realist that's all we will ever be a club that gives youngsters a chance those that shine move on maybe will get the odd day in the sun ( two cup finals in the 90s ) anyway back to topic. someone told me this so i cant be 100% sure but there's no need to doubt it, along with Duncans involvement and the fact this clause wasn't envoked till the very last minute ( perhaps a scout was at our loss to St Johnstone wher xavi produced the crosses for a couple of our goals) would seem to suggest that it's true.

so there you go , and please burn that closet and get a new one, look at our strip how can you not love that :wub:

Update

He has a week's trial to impress, must say it's a hell of a risk buying out his contract hoping to land a deal based on a week's trial, i suppose the good thing is as a free agent he can sign aftyer the window ( assuming the rules are the same down south as they are up here)

Well we gave you Gus Cesar didnt we

Yes you did thank you very much

Also the one and only Chris Honor, Now I know from talking to a few guys down the fire Engine( St George)that they didn't really rate him but he was solid for us and scored the winning penalty in a Scottish Cup Semi which ultimately put us into Europe for the first and only time in our History.

Jim McIntyre ?? Did he leave us for city or was it the other way round

Archived