IGNORED

Yellow Submariners

Guest Neo

But Neo, i really can't forgive you for calling the Wurzels, "a barrel of monkey spunk". ;)

Naughty, very naughty.

:cool:  :cool:  :D  :)  :D  :D

That was an off-the-cuff remark as I knew you wouldn't like it :D

I think they're great; after all, their music have driven so many terrace chants.

I particularly enjoy the walking around the pitch thing they do recently miming to a tape. I pray for a Freddie Starr type moment :D

I particularly enjoy the walking around the pitch thing they do recently miming to a tape.  I pray for a Freddie Starr type moment  :huh
Fair play. I was talking about this only this morning - we were reminising about the lone bloke in the middle of the pitch with his drum!

But i also remember my dad taking me to see them at various country fairs as a kid. Skittles, cider, pigs (calm old spot) and the Wurzels. Fantastic memories. Also, as Malagro recently said to me, goose pimples all over when remembering the constant chanting of Drink up Thy Cider at Anfield. Lovely.

;):cool:

we try to take as many crew members away as possible, but due to action overseas and shore leave we can sometimes be left a little exposed.but you will find subbers at every away game just keep an ear out for them, next full sub is the vale of port.

yours in charge of parachutes midland red. ;) :Costumed19: :cool:

All banter or whatever it was aside. And just an idea as I wouldn't want to upset anybody! ;)

As well as wearing 1 yellow marigold on your hand, wouldn't it be a good idea to take a few spares and some string and blow them up for when the team runs out?

Only the fans closest to us will be able to make out the yellow hands. All the Swinedon herd will be able to see 100 "cow-udders" bouncing around our end!

Please let us know your views as I will have to visit the Pound Shop as I am a tight-arse!

we may be looking for new crew members for the voyage to the vale of port so watch the forum for details, as for the initiation process, well all i can say is oldspot , boxer shorts and greased piglets will probably paint its own picture.

yours a banjo playing midland red. ;) :Costumed19:

All banter or whatever it was aside.  And just an idea as I wouldn't want to upset anybody!  ;)

As well as wearing 1 yellow marigold on your hand, wouldn't it be a good idea to take a few spares and some string and blow them up for when the team runs out?

Only the fans closest to us will be able to make out the yellow hands.  All the Swinedon herd will be able to see 100 "cow-udders" bouncing around our end!

Please let us know your views as I will have to visit the Pound Shop as I am a tight-arse!

Just to make this the last question as it was new before the merger and may have been missed.

:Wave: :Wave: Udder Udder

should be a full sub with any luck!!!!!the new improved lux version????

Yeah right, I'll believe that when i see it. The Sheffield SUB was just as bad as "quaint as the original only bigger and slower.And anyway it just wouldn't be the same without the pain and suffering! ;) :Wave:

we may be looking for new crew members for the voyage to the vale of port so watch the forum for details, as for the initiation process, well all i can say is oldspot , boxer shorts and greased piglets will probably paint its own picture.

You're at it again you old "villain" , I think you're becoming infatuated! :cool:

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :cool:

As someone who hopefully will be taking his first trip on the yellow Sub to the vale of port ....There a class group of lads and i cant wait !

The way the crew's growing we're going to have to upgrade to an aircraft carrier soon!

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

STRATTON BANK WE'RE 'AVIN A LAFFF.........

Archived