IGNORED

Cheltenham

Dar The Red

• Admin

Seeing as we've now lost a midweek fixture and are still in two cups it could be extremely beneficial to fit this fixture in if at all possible next week. Not only that but with most teams having two League fixtures before we face Scunny, providing we won, it would stop us slipping down the table.

Plus with the form we're in at the moment surely it's in our interests to arrange the game for as soon as possible?

i heard this last night, i was very suprised but was told that it was because city have already booked the police incase of the city rovers derby but with the rovers game off city thought it would be better to still use the police so slipped in the cheltnham game, cheltnham are happy with this because otherwise they wont have a game for a couple of weks with us playing boro on saturday!!

Its on the main site now. Wednesday 31st January...

We arent going to have a free midweek until mid March now.... A bit worrying to be honest.

True but then we don't want a pile up at the business end of the season in April / May either. I wonder if this is why Johnson is still looking to bring players in so that we have a good all round squad to play in all these games.

The form we are in keep em comming I say.

I agree with that if were winning may aswell keep it going well the team are on a high.

Would wilson be allowed to play or was there one of those geltenmen agreements in his contract saying he wasnt allowed to play against cheltenham for the reminder of the season.

Anyone know why our midweek games are on a Wedesday all of a sudden !?!?

For the Cheltenham game I guess we've managed to persuade Cheltenham to play it on the Wednesday. That's advantageous for us because it'll give us more time to recover from the Boro game and the game after isn't until the next Monday (Scunny).

I agree with that if were winning may aswell keep it going well the team are on a high.

Would wilson be allowed to play or was there one of those geltenmen agreements in his contract saying he wasnt allowed to play against cheltenham for the reminder of the season.

Wilson's allowed to play for us but Brown can't play for them. We've got quite good at doing those types of deals.

• Admin
Wilson's allowed to play for us but Brown can't play for them. We've got quite good at doing those types of deals.

That's only for the loan agreement though. I suspect if they sign him permanently before then he will play against us.

It is high time Bristol City give Cheltenham Town the trashing they deserve.

This would be especially nice way for City to give their goal average a nice boost too.

Methinks a 5-0 or a 6-0 will do the trick!

We will see, unfortunatly i wouldn't rule out a 3-0 or 4-0 scoreline to yourselves, although we do have a free weekend whereas you gave the boro. hopefully graham poll will show some of your boys red cards and be suspended for wednesday night!

Anyhow, shall be getting the train down from chelts to temple meads, how do you get to your ground from there? is it walkable and suitably sign posted?!

We will see, unfortunatly i wouldn't rule out a 3-0 or 4-0 scoreline to yourselves, although we do have a free weekend whereas you gave the boro. hopefully graham poll will show some of your boys red cards and be suspended for wednesday night!

Anyhow, shall be getting the train down from chelts to temple meads, how do you get to your ground from there? is it walkable and suitably sign posted?!

Yes and No

It's a good stretch and about half an hours walk.I'd get a taxi and check the train times back :yes:

Archived