IGNORED

How easy was

cidercity

That.

I don't think we ever got out of second gear tonight, did anyone think we would lose that game? not me.

Any one see basso in the first half on the edge of the 18 yard box jumping up and down and stretching trying to keep warm?

I'm starting to think this could be the best side i have seen down ashton gate in ten years, pace, power, fitness, quality on the ball and just all round team ethic.

It was just a p1ss take for a lot of the game "catch me if you can".

This was a championship team last year and we made them look like a sunday team.

I hope the gas get through because over two legs they have no chance, if it was a one off game then yes they may get lucky but two games no a chance.

Would rather play Shewsbury.

Less hype, get a victory, get to Cardiff, get aTrophy

Just what i've been thinking plus made me laugh even the Rovers fans wanted Brighton to win tonight on the radio because they know they will lose to us, they have nothing to lose when playing us, we have everything (Well pride that we are the best) As far as I'm concerned bring on Donny / Crewe!

That.

I don't think we ever got out of second gear tonight, did anyone think we would lose that game? not me.

Any one see basso in the first half on the edge of the 18 yard box jumping up and down and stretching trying to keep warm?

I'm starting to think this could be the best side i have seen down ashton gate in ten years, pace, power, fitness, quality on the ball and just all round team ethic.

It was just a p1ss take for a lot of the game "catch me if you can".

This was a championship team last year and we made them look like a sunday team.

I hope the gas get through because over two legs they have no chance, if it was a one off game then yes they may get lucky but two games no a chance.

can't work it out if it was a case of, we never need to get going, because they were so poor, or we were just that damn good that we totally played them off the park.

can't work it out for shit personally

either way, we were great tonight! bloody bloomin great!

Archived