IGNORED

"The Feel Good Factor"

MarcusX

Someone mentioned this in another thread, and I just wanted to say what a great time to be a City fan!

I wont go over the top, but sitting joint top of the league, on 2 good cup runs and outplaying our last 4/5 opponents it is a very good feeling.

I can wear my City shirt out and people will talk to me about the fact we're playing Boro, or about how well we're doing lately and its a great feeling.

Even better is when two gashead mates say to you "It doesnt matter if we beat Shrewsbury because we'll never beat you lot"

I'm feeling good about Saturday!!! :chant6ez::city::dance::clapping:

Someone mentioned this in another thread, and I just wanted to say what a great time to be a City fan!

I wont go over the top, but sitting joint top of the league, on 2 good cup runs and outplaying our last 4/5 opponents it is a very good feeling.

I can wear my City shirt out and people will talk to me about the fact we're playing Boro, or about how well we're doing lately and its a great feeling.

Even better is when two gashead mates say to you "It doesnt matter if we beat Shrewsbury because we'll never beat you lot"

I'm feeling good about Saturday!!! :chant6ez::city::dance::clapping:

is a good time, but lets hope it proves to be good enough to remember the bad times. :pray:

even though i am not going on staurday i am still excited about it, and am finding it hard to concentrate on the revision for my uni exams.

it is going to be a great occasion to prove how much better we are getting at the moment! :chant6ez:

Archived