IGNORED

Robbie Savage

Dollymarie

I hope you never brake your leg, it's horrific and i wouldn't wish it on anyone having seeing my mum sat on a treatment table with an oxygen mask and wires going into her after a leg break.

He's a character and the game needs characters and although i didn't know he'd broke his leg i wish this man who needs to earn a living a very speedy recovery.

Poor thing, altogether now

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

NOT!!!

(Nasty piece of work at the best of times)

Dollymarie, really dispointed to read this. I wouldnt wish a broken leg upon any player or person regardless of their club.

As it happens I'm a member of Blackburn Rovers and get to alot of their games when I'm not at city. Savage is the ultimate wind up but at the sametime a trully incredible athlete (I'm not sleeping with him!). At Feyenoord (i was there) when pederson was hit by coins and beer, savage actually went over to square up to the fans who did it. Wouldnt you like somebody with guts and a buring desire to win down at AG?

He is bit of a carthorse but other fans hate him and players hate playing against him - because hes a good, hard working midfielder who likes a tackle.

Until you actually watch Blackburn and Savage, keep your opinions to yourself.

I like Savage. He used to be a bit of a git but he's grown on me. He's no where near as bad as he used to be, there have always been far worse people than him and he's a good player. Moreover, I think he actually has a very good attitude to the game in some ways- his effort is amazing and he's not afraid to go in where it hurts- and when he does get a tough tackle as long as it's fair he tends to get on with it.

when he does get a tough tackle as long as it's fair he tends to get on with it.

I take it you mean, apart from when he's pretending to have been shot?

He's the worst culprit in football for winding players up then pretending they've hit him to get them bookings or sent off. That's cheating in my book however hard he plays the game it's inexcusable. Football is better off without behaviour like that.

I take it you mean, apart from when he's pretending to have been shot?

He's the worst culprit in football for winding players up then pretending they've hit him to get them bookings or sent off. That's cheating in my book however hard he plays the game it's inexcusable. Football is better off without behaviour like that.

Ever watched a full chelsea game????!!!!

Its the current trend mate unfortuantley - and i hate that side of savage's game :disapointed2se:

Yeah go on throw the "shes a girls so what does she know about football" line in there.

I am entitled to an opinion regardless of my gender.

Savage is a nasty piece of work. End of. Maybe wishing a broken leg on him as a bit harsh, but with some of his play acting and antics over the years I'm surprised he hasnt hurt someone himself.

Ever watched a full chelsea game????!!!!

Its the current trend mate unfortuantley - and i hate that side of savage's game :disapointed2se:

Yes, Robben fakes it all day long but Savage incites it and then fakes it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if a player goes down like they've been shot when they haven't been touched there should be a sniper in the stands ready to make it happen.

Yeah go on throw the "shes a girls so what does she know about football" line in there.

I am entitled to an opinion regardless of my gender.

Savage is a nasty piece of work. End of. Maybe wishing a broken leg on him as a bit harsh, but with some of his play acting and antics over the years I'm surprised he hasnt hurt someone himself.

i really don't like savage he is just behind diouf as my most hated player in this country, and you are right you are entitled to your opinion, and i'm sorry about the gender comment it was uncalled for.

Whilst he does have a scumbaggy side to his game, i like him, he's not afraid to put his foot in where it hurts, but is also technically gifted. Football will be worse for his absence.

I disagree. Football can be nothing but better off without cheats like Savage. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

So what you're saying is, that if you don't watch Blackburn live in the flesh then you're not allowed to have an opinion on them?

Savage is a thug. Thats my opinion. Like it or lump it.

I disagree. Football can be nothing but better off without cheats like Savage. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

So what you're saying is, that if you don't watch Blackburn live in the flesh then you're not allowed to have an opinion on them?

Savage is a thug. Thats my opinion. Like it or lump it.

Where have i said that in any of my posts? Muppet

Agree 100% i don't care if he ever kicks a ball again.

Have you ever broken your leg?

Has your shinbone ever pierced through your skin?

No, well wait til it does, you'll then realise what a stupid comment you've made!

It's his livelihood for forks sake, imagine if you couldn't work gain because of injury.

However reading the content of some of your posts, I don't think you have the intelligence to hold down a job!

Just saying!

Have you ever broken your leg?

Has your shinbone ever pierced through your skin?

No, well wait til it does, you'll then realise what a stupid comment you've made!

It's his livelihood for forks sake, imagine if you couldn't work gain because of injury.

However reading the content of some of your posts, I don't think you have the intelligence to hold down a job!

Just saying!

Well ive not had my bone sticking out of my leg but ive had it sticking out of my finger.Any way even if he couldnt work again he can always sale one of his flash cars to put some food on the table.Also i have got a job thank you ive been working since i was 15 thats 5 years so i can hold down a job. :tongue:

Well ive not had my bone sticking out of my leg but ive had it sticking out of my finger.Any way even if he couldnt work again he can always sale one of his flash cars to put some food on the table.Also i have got a job thank you ive been working since i was 15 thats 5 years so i can hold down a job. :tongue:

I will apologise for my comment on you not being able to hold down a job!

My apologies.

But Savage earns his crust with his legs!

But on the other hand, I suppose flipping burgers in Mcdonalds does require the use of fingers.

Once again my apologies!

I will apologise for my comment on you not being able to hold down a job!

My apologies.

But Savage earns his crust with his legs!

But on the other hand, I suppose flipping burgers in Mcdonalds does require the use of fingers.

Once again my apologies!

Get it right its KFC

That is a joke by the way

Dollymarie, really dispointed to read this. I wouldnt wish a broken leg upon any player or person regardless of their club.

As it happens I'm a member of Blackburn Rovers and get to alot of their games when I'm not at city. Savage is the ultimate wind up but at the sametime a trully incredible athlete (I'm not sleeping with him!). At Feyenoord (i was there) when pederson was hit by coins and beer, savage actually went over to square up to the fans who did it. Wouldnt you like somebody with guts and a buring desire to win down at AG?

He is bit of a carthorse but other fans hate him and players hate playing against him - because hes a good, hard working midfielder who likes a tackle.

Quite strange that she has a post on the city forum wishing scott brown a speedy recovery from his broken leg.

Quite strange that she has a post on the city forum wishing scott brown a speedy recovery from his broken leg.

Maybe because Scott Brown was nothing but decent and kind hearted (and one of us until he was forced out through no fault of his own) whereas Savage is a diving nasty cheat?

Two different people, two completely different opinions

Having broken snapped my leg in three places at once before, I wouldn't wish it on anybody. At least if you break an arm you can get out and walk about, I wasn't able to walk for about 6 months, and then walked with a very bad limp for probably about the same amount of time after that (still do slightly).

Having said that Robbie Savage always has been, and always will be a trouble maker. He wouldn't be missed from the game.

Archived