IGNORED

Fans

Rob k

Whilst i would not sit in the east end anyway it surprises me that City go on about how much it costs to police blah blah blah - Ive watched loads of games recently including a north London derby where the fans are practically side by side with a few coppers chucked in and there has been no trouble, With a fence and that black thing in the middle i don't think there is any problem at all opening the east end as hopefully saturday will show.

Whilst i would not sit in the east end anyway it surprises me that City go on about how much it costs to police blah blah blah - Ive watched loads of games recently including a north London derby where the fans are practically side by side with a few coppers chucked in and there has been no trouble, With a fence and that black thing in the middle i don't think there is any problem at all opening the east end as hopefully saturday will show.

I know what you mean about the segregation, watching Arsenal vs Man utd on tv the other day, 1 row of stewards and a waist high wall between the 2 set of fans. At other prem games i been to in this and last season a lot of them have as little segregation as posible to get more fans in, Like at the Emirates, White hart lane, highbury.

Archived