IGNORED

Hope Gary was watching

foghornred

:city: I hope that Gary Johnson was watching the Coca cola cup semi final between Spurs and Arsenal.

For those that didn't see it Spurs were 2-0 up and looking good when Bergatov had to go of injured,at which point Spurs went defensive and tried to hold on.Spurs should have carried on and tried for the killer third goal but instead it finished 2-2.

LESSONS TO BE LEARNED.

It's becoming a fast trend in football. United did it at Arsenal on Sunday. 1-0 up and they bring on Saha and then play defensively. It was only a matter of time before Arsenal broke through as even United couldn't withstand the amount of pressure being thrown at them. Unsuprisingly, they went and lost. Sometimes even the 'best' (not in my opinion!) get it wrong!!

Correct.

Rarely do teams score from within their own penalty area and that's where I like to see our opposition when we're a goal up with two minutes to go.

Part of our recent improvement has also been greatly helped by retaining possesion and one thing that's even rarer that the above is a side scoring without the ball......although David Rodgers was always a threat :D

Whilst i would not sit in the east end anyway it surprises me that City go on about how much it costs to police blah blah blah - Ive watched loads of games recently including a north London derby where the fans are practically side by side with a few coppers chucked in and there has been no trouble, With a fence and that black thing in the middle i don't think there is any problem at all opening the east end as hopefully saturday will show.

oh, bollox, saw the title, quoted the post, was going to stick in how I hope the 'ones I disagree with' (shall we say) were watching too and realised the absurdety around some of their 'official line' but then realised you're there already.

I take their ''when attendances dictate'' to heart. Not long now, juicy end of the season, infact we're there already.

Edit: oh bollox, somehow quoted the wrong chap in the wrong thread. *blushes*

appologies all round.

oh, bollox, saw the title, quoted the post, was going to stick in how I hope the 'ones I disagree with' (shall we say) were watching too and realised the absurdety around some of their 'official line' but then realised you're there already.

I take their ''when attendances dictate'' to heart. Not long now, juicy end of the season, infact we're there already.

Ummm, wrong thread WTFiGO!

Ummm, wrong thread WTFiGO!

yeah yeah yeah, just realised man. got the edit in as you see, whilst you were posting.....

To add to the topic as an appology, let's just not go 2-0 down ey, radical idea I know - but makes sense when you think about it; like, as long as we just kick ass ...... anyone got a problem with that idea??.... well then, policy implimented. (after all the beaurocracy, health and safety regulations, mother meetings etc etc have been past, obviously)

Edit: infact that doesn't make much sence either in relation to the thread.

I think Gary does what Gary feels he must do. Tottenham have a multi-million pound squad assembled, we do not. We are however oncourse for promotion. imo.

Archived