IGNORED

Collection of Tickets

Sirben

I've heard about mid day they can be collected.

Heading down to Bristol early doors tomorrow, thought I would grab my tickets in the morning before heading to see the parents.

What time can we collect them from on the day?

Anyone know?

Mine's an EE set of tickets so will be Dolman office. Around 9am will be superb but knowing our club staff nobody will open it until midday!

Heading down to Bristol early doors tomorrow, thought I would grab my tickets in the morning before heading to see the parents.

What time can we collect them from on the day?

Anyone know?

Mine's an EE set of tickets so will be Dolman office. Around 9am will be superb but knowing our club staff nobody will open it until midday!

Got mine from the ticket office by the ateyo today. There are thousands upon thousands of tickets there so if your collecting yours tomorrow, get to the gate early!!

COME ON CITY!!!! :chant6ez:

I went to the ticket office ( opposite the club shop ) yesterday to see about EE ticket collection, they said they'd be ready from Noon today. Going down in a bit to get mine.

Correct you are! I went down and got my East End tickets just. They told me yesterday on the phone that I could only get them Saturday. so thans for letting me know, I called the ticket office straight away and they confirmed. I'm happy now.

i did not realise (being blind probably) that the east end is unreserved seating. Best get there early I think . . .

Archived