IGNORED

Live of ESPN

megansdad

just checked and if the guide on TV is right City Middlesborough is live on ESPN tomorrow night -don't know any other City fans in Singapore - are there any??

I was there this time last year ! not much help though, sorry. What you out there for..? I have thought about geting a job and going out there, as the economy is based on so much emmergration. Good money in Singapore too.

Cheers for that mate, is this stuff legal ?

I don't know, my mate sent it to me on msn a bit ago, and watch it when bored some american sports on it. if you read there website a bit more then might tell you more about it, i havent read it to find out myself.

do you get any prem football?

I'm not sure, not watched it during a matchday as normally watching football somewhere in the country. tomorrow will be first time i watch a 3pm kickoff if its on one of the channels. IF running it and know its on that channel, best to give it a bit of time before 3 so that it is nearly fully buffered to get best viewing of it with less lag on it.

is this the sames as sopcast ?

Sopcast is a version of software required to view the live streams - There are many others such as PPMate but Sopcast has been the most reliable for me.

Once you download and install the software, you need to tune into the channel showing the game you want to watch. This website (http://www.myp2p.eu/index.htm) will list the links on the day, you just click on the link of the software you've downloaded (ie Sopcast) and it will connect.

Hope this helps

I'm not sure, not watched it during a matchday as normally watching football somewhere in the country. tomorrow will be first time i watch a 3pm kickoff if its on one of the channels. IF running it and know its on that channel, best to give it a bit of time before 3 so that it is nearly fully buffered to get best viewing of it with less lag on it.

Thanks for your help mate, i just checked the tv listings for espn hong kong and bristol city v middlesborough is the live game and I'm starting to get excited.

Thanks for your help mate, i just checked the tv listings for espn hong kong and bristol city v middlesborough is the live game and I'm starting to get excited.

no problem, thanks for finding out we are on espn hong king, just have to make sure i get out of bed before 3 now to watch it now, at least not having a really early start to travel the 180 miles to get down there to watch it.

Sopcast is a version of software required to view the live streams - There are many others such as PPMate but Sopcast has been the most reliable for me.

Once you download and install the software, you need to tune into the channel showing the game you want to watch. This website (http://www.myp2p.eu/index.htm) will list the links on the day, you just click on the link of the software you've downloaded (ie Sopcast) and it will connect.

Hope this helps

cheers for that

just downloaded sopcast.all ok & watched a bit of a chinese game (Dalia Shine or something (sp!!) without problems

I've got tkts for tommorrow ( Yesssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!) but will be useful 2 watch Prem on sundays as I havn't got skysports.

Love 2 watch any game but don't wanna pay to Murdoch = the toff/snob royalist loving gestapo nazi stormtrooper ©

Code

© copyright Red Goblin all rights reserved

www.sopcast.org

has the game yes but no its not legal and about 40 secs behind

and has awful commentary :laugh:

now there is a way to get espn on your digibox and if u search for espn freqency codes on google you will find them to tune in, that is highly ilegal and i don't advise it but down to you if u want to take that risk

Archived