IGNORED

Viduka might not play

OmegaSnake

Soory I have to disagree, this is a chance to watch a premiership team play @ the Gate, I want all their players to play if fit.

The real test for our players is if they can match Boro's quality.

This is a chance for us to cause an upset, get to round five and play Arsenal at The Emirates and get some more dosh! If Viduka doesnt play thats good news to me.

Soory I have to disagree, this is a chance to watch a premiership team play @ the Gate, I want all their players to play if fit.

The real test for our players is if they can match Boro's quality.

I'm not going to the Gate to watch a premiership team though, i'm going to watch Bristol City and i couldn't give a shat if Boro played there reserves :rolleyes:

I'm not going to the Gate to watch a premiership team though, i'm going to watch Bristol City and i couldn't give a shat if Boro played there reserves :rolleyes:

Understand your comments about going to watch City play, but would it not be better to watch City test themselves against a full strength Boro side, least if we do beat them no-one can say so and so was missing, the confidence that the team would gain from that would be huge.

Understand your comments about going to watch City play, but would it not be better to watch City test themselves against a full strength Boro side, least if we do beat them no-one can say so and so was missing, the confidence that the team would gain from that would be huge.

The confidence we would get out of beating a Prem side would be huge regardless of what team they put out.

To be fair, just because one player is missing, being a premiership side.. they should have decent cover and it shouldn't be a problem fo them. But viduka is arguably their best striker, and since we're missing a few strikers it evens it out abit on the injury/suspended perspective (I believe boateng is suspended for the game aswell?)

If we beat them with whatever team they have out it will give us confidence. I would like to get through to the next round and if they have any of there better players out i feel we have more chance.

Will be interesting to see what side they have out tomorrow because they are away to Pompey on tuesday and that is probably the bigger game of the two for them. They would rather stay in the Money league than win the FA cup because its worth more to them.

Viduka is lazy, remember when we played Leeds in the pre-season friendly a few years back?

I know it was only a friendly, but Alan Smith must have ran miles upon miles because Viduka just stayed in the middle, and did bugger all. And that is pretty much all he does now when you watch him on sky / match of the day etc.

Yakubu is the real danger.

Viduka is lazy, remember when we played Leeds in the pre-season friendly a few years back?

I know it was only a friendly, but Alan Smith must have ran miles upon miles because Viduka just stayed in the middle, and did bugger all. And that is pretty much all he does now when you watch him on sky / match of the day etc.

/quote]

We have a striker like that, starts with a J :rolleyes:

Archived