IGNORED

Capturing and hosting tomorrow's sopcast match broadcast....

Scrumpadelic

Can anyone do this? I run a Mac and can't use sopcast. Living in Canada I can't even listen to BBC5's coverage. If anyone out there could record the match and host the file on an external site, they would be a hero to ex-pat's like me and City fans at home alike, seeing as there's no domestic coverage of the match. I personally wouldn't mind watching the game on a bit of a delay. It would beat simply following it in the live chatroom- if I can stay away that is.

So come on, someone out there must be able to do this. I'm sure alot of people on here would be grateful...COME ON CITY!

So why don't you get out tomorrow and buy a 2nd hand pc just for internet use?

.....yeah, that is one option of course, I just thought there would be guys watching it on their pc's anyway, and it looked to me on that link you posted that it was simple to record stuff. And since hosting a file is a piece of piss- just thought we could ALL benefit from a fellow fan's handywork.....

Can anyone do this? I run a Mac and can't use sopcast. Living in Canada I can't even listen to BBC5's coverage. If anyone out there could record the match and host the file on an external site, they would be a hero to ex-pat's like me and City fans at home alike, seeing as there's no domestic coverage of the match. I personally wouldn't mind watching the game on a bit of a delay. It would beat simply following it in the live chatroom- if I can stay away that is.

So come on, someone out there must be able to do this. I'm sure alot of people on here would be grateful...COME ON CITY!

if you go here http://www.live-footy.org/ you can watch bcfc game use it with sopcast !!!!!!!! i did post this earlier but it got blocked after 5 mins can any 1 explaine this ???

Don't know much about computers, guys but I will try what you come up with. Please help us out! Why don't the club tape it and sell it to us anyway????

if you go here http://www.live-footy.org/ you can watch bcfc game use it with sopcast !!!!!!!! i did post this earlier but it got blocked after 5 mins can any 1 explaine this ???

I think you need a regular PC for this IIRC (.......same as ESPN etc as per other thread on this) ???

the OP runs a Mac.....he specifically says "can't use sopcast" with a Mac

Thanks anyway PAPA for the links

Sorry mate, gutting I bet! :(

Wish there was some way I could help spent a few minutes digging around but to no avail no suprise as I gues that was the first thing you did, hopefully you find something!

Sorry again.

Cheers. I did leave it a bit late I s'pose. But the S****horpe game............

Archived