IGNORED

popisil(spl?)

Deej-Legend

ive been reading plenty of topics on here about transfer targets, and a name that has come across is that hearts bloke that ive probably misspelt in the title. does anybody know if there is any element of truth in this, because i thought he would be WAY out of our league, unless lansdown is going to actually splash out with his cash(haha, how unlikely!) cheers in advance

Deej-Legend

I will eat my hat if we pull this one out of the bag.

The Czech striker has a good goal to games ratio for the Hearts and i have seen him play as i am a jambo fan . Has a good eye for goal and can play with ball into feet , is not a target type forward as not really powerful in the air . Saw him score a few spectacular goals last season and hasn't featured much this season . Hearts signed him for around 400k from Liberech or something like that .

Will be a hit at Bristol city if given a regular run , also has had a few problems with niggling hamstring

Lee Johnson and Jaimie MacCallister will know him well .

The Czech striker has a good goal to games ratio for the Hearts and i have seen him play as i am a jambo fan . Has a good eye for goal and can play with ball into feet , is not a target type forward as not really powerful in the air . Saw him score a few spectacular goals last season and hasn't featured much this season . Hearts signed him for around 400k from Liberech or something like that .

Will be a hit at Bristol city if given a regular run , also has had a few problems with niggling hamstring

Lee Johnson and Jaimie MacCallister will know him well .

He has a good goals to games ration which ever club he has played at!

He has a good goals to games ration which ever club he has played at!

He's hardly played which says a lot on its own, hes a finisher yes but you cant play him properly for 90 mins every week as hes useless

He's an 80th minute sub when your desperate, great if hes free and on small wages, a joke when he cost 350k and is prob on 7-10k a week

Also an arrogant shit, was alledgedly having a go at vasily hleb when he was over for not being good enough, rich coming from him

He's hardly played which says a lot on its own, hes a finisher yes but you cant play him properly for 90 mins every week as hes useless

He's an 80th minute sub when your desperate, great if hes free and on small wages, a joke when he cost 350k and is prob on 7-10k a week

Also an arrogant shit, was alledgedly having a go at vasily hleb when he was over for not being good enough, rich coming from him

If he wants £8kpw or anything like it...even half, he won't be coming here.

Simple as that.

Archived