IGNORED

Kevin Betsy

atyeoboy17

Bristol City have confirmed in the WPD and Evil Post today that Betsy will be a city player in the next 48 hrs, having agreed terms on a two and a half year deal.

He has gone back to Wycombe to sort out one or two minor details, and he will then sign.

Its Saturday the 27th January, F A Cup 4th round day, bring on the Boro.

Lets cheer on city to round 5, lets make it an atmosphere to remember.

I have just flung a toilet roll at my cat to get the atmosphere going :clapping:

Have a great day everyone, get behind the lads, and raise the roof off the gate :chant6ez:

COME ON YOU REDS.

Bristol City have confirmed in the WPD and Evil Post today that Betsy will be a city player in the next 48 hrs, having agreed terms on a two and a half year deal.

He has gone back to Wycombe to sort out one or two minor details, and he will then sign.

Its Saturday the 27th January, F A Cup 4th round day, bring on the Boro.

Lets cheer on city to round 5, lets make it an atmosphere to remember.

I have just flung a toilet roll at my cat to get the atmosphere going :clapping:

Have a great day everyone, get behind the lads, and raise the roof off the gate :chant6ez:

COME ON YOU REDS.

I did'nt see any official City confirmation in that article.

With a goal ratio of less than one every five games, it doesnt look like this is the out-and-out goalscorer GJ was after, but could still do a useful job somewhere. Wonder if he's been bought with a particular position in mind, or just as another utility player ?

• SC&T Board Members

That WDP story is all speculation - just like we've had on here for over a week.

It starts:

"Bristol City are expected to seal the transfer of Wycombe Wanderers winger Kevin Betsy over the weekend.

The two clubs are believed to have settled on a £150,000 fee and he is understood to have agreed a two-and-a-half year contract."

There's not a single quote in it from anybody at City or Wycombe.

That WDP story is all speculation - just like we've had on here for over a week.

It starts:

"Bristol City are expected to seal the transfer of Wycombe Wanderers winger Kevin Betsy over the weekend.

The two clubs are believed to have settled on a £150,000 fee and he is understood to have agreed a two-and-a-half year contract."

There's not a single quote in it from anybody at City or Wycombe.

Lot's of quotes from Paul Lambert on some of the Wycombe sites including the official ones and they've signed a striker and a winger last week so he's off somewhere.

Archived