IGNORED

East End Plea

Dollymarie

I am sure everything will be fine in the EE today but please believe me when I say there is a heck of a lot riding on how our fans behave in there today.

The EE meeting with the club is next week, and it would be brilliant if we could go in there with the fact that there were no incidents or trouble in there today.

Please anyone in there, by all means sing, shout and have a bit of banter with the away fans, but nothing more.

And if anyone in there sees someone acting up then please can you have a word with them, let's show the CLub that we want the EE open for the right reasons. Look out for each other & have fun.

The East End is finally open today. Please please lets not spoil it.

:chant6ez::city::pray:

(am getting off my soap box now)

Guest MaloneFM

And if someone is waving a giant red hand in the way...be nice.

MaloneFM agrees with the above statement. The policy all along has been don't come on here and whine about it-sort it out quickly, legally and without tears.

And if you like the atmosphere today then behave your bloody selves and that nice Mr Lansdown may allow you back in there against a big team like the R****s.

To right :chant6ez: off on hols in a bit but I want to go in when I get back; so misbehavers will feel the wrath of our Marie :shocking:

Have a great day by the way; :( East East Eastenders :banana: :Believe:

Just want to echo everything Dollymarie says, remember the actions of a few could spoil it for the many.

I really hope there isn't anything other than lively banter creating a good atmosphere in all parts of the ground today. But IF anything does happen then I hope the Club are wise enough to realise that a lot of people have jumped onto the FA cup bandwagon and that all fans shouldn't be penalized for them.

Off soapbox now, less than 4 hours to go!!!! :Believe:

I am sure everything will be fine in the EE today but please believe me when I say there is a heck of a lot riding on how our fans behave in there today.

The EE meeting with the club is next week, and it would be brilliant if we could go in there with the fact that there were no incidents or trouble in there today.

Please anyone in there, by all means sing, shout and have a bit of banter with the away fans, but nothing more.

And if anyone in there sees someone acting up then please can you have a word with them, let's show the CLub that we want the EE open for the right reasons. Look out for each other & have fun.

The East End is finally open today. Please please lets not spoil it.

:chant6ez::city::pray:

(am getting off my soap box now)

Doll,s for the next prime minister........

totally agree with everything that dolly has said after they have put so much effort in to see it get dashed away this afternoon.

very impressed and having a lot of time on my hands would be interested in joining the trust and helping out in any way possible if some one could let me know the best way to do this.

many thanks andy.

Archived