IGNORED

Middlesboro Official Matchday Thread

boadle

I have gotta applaud Rovers today. Their game has got to be harder than ours and they are doing pretty well. I wouldnt mind them progressing to be honest.

If we drew them in the next round it would be a very nice passage to the quarter finals with a local derby game to boot!!!

I have gotta applaud Rovers today. Their game has got to be harder than ours and they are doing pretty well. I wouldnt mind them progressing to be honest.

If we drew them in the next round it would be a very nice passage to the quarter finals with a local derby game to boot!!!

Wouldn't be great to get the Gas in both the FA Cup and the JP Trophy.

Like Buses...........

Wait for a "Derby" and a few turn up at once!!.

:laugh:

What a superb display- you did us proud City- we were every bit as good as Boro and could have nicked it!! :city: :city: :city: :city:

And a certain Managers' son had a pretty good game too!!.

52:09 GOAL - Richard Keogh

Bristol City 1 - Middlesbrough 2

Foul by Lee Cattermole (Middlesbrough) on Lee Johnson (Bristol City).

Direct free kick taken right-footed by Lee Johnson (Bristol City) from left channel, headed goal by Richard Keogh (Bristol City) (bottom-right of goal) from centre of penalty area (6 yards).

Bristol City 1-2 Middlesbrough.

Assist (cross) by Lee Johnson (Bristol City) from left channel.

57:22 GOAL - Scott Murray

Bristol City 2 - Middlesbrough 2

Foul by Lee Cattermole (Middlesbrough) on Scott Murray (Bristol City).

Free kick crossed right-footed by Lee Johnson (Bristol City) from left channel, save (punched) by Mark Schwarzer (Middlesbrough).

Goal by Scott Murray (Bristol City) volleyed left-footed (top-left of goal) from right channel (20 yards).

Bristol City 2-2 Middlesbrough.

Assist (cross) by Lee Johnson (Bristol City) from left channel.

:whistle2:

Archived