IGNORED

Jason Euell a disgrace

xmarktx

Was hardly decent, how does Poll know what he was saying. He had the card out then ran 20 yards to book Enoch. Yakubu was constantly arguing at him and he did nothing and with Euell it wasn't till right at the end he booked him. Basically Poll is rubbish but I'm thankful we had him other someone who was going to be fooled by Middlesborough's antics.

Was hardly decent, how does Poll know what he was saying. He had the card out then ran 20 yards to book Enoch. Yakubu was constantly arguing at him and he did nothing and with Euell it wasn't till right at the end he booked him. Basically Poll is rubbish but I'm thankful we had him other someone who was going to be fooled by Middlesborough's antics.

I was more or less in line, Enoch was offside, dissent booking was for raising his hands and gestilating to the linesman, sometimes you get booked sometimes you don't it all depends on the tolerence levels of the officials.

Tried starting a "Charlton Reject" song but no one was interested. :(

So sang it to myself. :)

It did get sung at the front of the Williams when he was warming up. Recalling that he made his name at Wimbledon I shouted MK Dons reject to which he looked over and laughed. I thought he was a good sport with all the stuff aimed at him.

Archived