IGNORED

Jay

You Know I Am Right

Oh well never mind.

at least we didnt look like ######s

Not sure I understand.....

We gave away 250 hands in under 8 minutes. We could have got shot of more than 4 times that amount in my opinion. It was like handing out the last potatoes in Russia & hectic.

People even chose to get theirs signed....

bassoqb3.jpg

We gave away 250 hands in under 8 minutes. We could have got shot of more than 4 times that amount in my opinion. It was like handing out the last potatoes in Russia & hectic.

bassoqb3.jpg

Jay.. time perhaps to think about ordering a big batch of 'em for the replay?... (erm, get some BCFC KAZOOS too!)

Sure to be big night out - hope its a BCFC CARNIVAL ATMOSPHERE, maybe get some hands/kazoos priced up?.. you done great this week with limited time, well done.. got a bit more time now to do similar thing but BIGGER!

(be good to have 'em ready for the JPT games also & of course the 'promotion party' game later on... -nowt wrong with introducing a bit of fun to 'special' games mate, (-cant understand some of the 'its embarrassing' comments by some people on here who seem to prefer the AG 'library' approach!)

BIG HAND for the lads today... BIG HAND for the fans...

bassoqb3.jpg

He signed mine... :disapointed2se:

AFOAMHAND2.jpg

On a serious note..... I did take one of your foam hands from you as I was going to take it home for my Grandson after the game.

After the 250 had been taken, I had many people asking me where the hands were being given out to. There was a hell of a lot of interest in these things.

Anyway, just before entering the Atyeo, a young lad (about 10 years old) came over and asked if I wanted to sell mine and offered me £5! I told him it wasn't for sell. He then went away asking others if he could buy theirs....

So what did I do next?

On a serious note..... I did take one of your foam hands from you as I was going to take it home for my Grandson after the game.

After the 250 had been taken, I had many people asking me where the hands were being given out to. There was a hell of a lot of interest in these things.

Anyway, just before entering the Atyeo, a young lad (about 10 years old) came over and asked if I wanted to sell mine and offered me £5! I told him it wasn't for sell. He then went away asking others if he could buy theirs....

So what did I do next?

Thanks for the feedback. We too had people asking how much they were and wanting to buy more than the one per person we tried to give.

We were unsure just how successful these hands would be. Judging by the reaction on this forum, the signs were good but this forum is only a section of fans.

If the Club intend to do another Red & White night again, we'll look at getting some more done. We're just pleased how well received these hands were. Shifting 250 in less than 8 minutes took us aback!

It was nice to scan the ground & see people wearing them & displaying them.

Watch this space & either myself or someone from the Trust will keep you informed.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. We too had people asking how much they were and wanting to buy more than the one per person we tried to give.

We were unsure just how successful these hands would be. Judging by the reaction on this forum, the signs were good but this forum is only a section of fans.

If the Club intend to do another Red & White night again, we'll look at getting some more done. We're just pleased how well received these hands were. Shifting 250 in less than 8 minutes took us aback!

It was nice to scan the ground & see people wearing them & displaying them.

Watch this space & either myself or someone from the Trust will keep you informed.

Thanks

I went back to the young lad and handed him the foam hand for nothing......you should have seen his face.

Hope the little bugger never sold it :shocking:

OK ... MOTD just about to start,

- lets play spot the....

BIG RED HAND

KAZOO

PASTY

BOBBLE HAT

oh & the ST City SPOTTED shirts!

& The EAST END with home fans in it!! (next time it'll be full of City fans that choose to be there - then the true EE noise will really be heard.. hope its sooner rather than later, come on Mr L - you know it makes sense!

Oh well never mind.

at least we didnt look like ######s

This looks like a dig, in which case I would just say - look how many people enjoyed themselves today and read in this thread how well liked the hands were!

Jay - Cracking effort doing all these. For others.

Archived