IGNORED

The Cheerleaders

bh_red

Did everyone see me down by the corner of the Ateyo and Dolman doing me own dance?

Waving me scarf and generally going nuts.

I mean come on werent they cold?

The kid stood next to me at the time asked if she could have some of whatever I was on.

Maybe its me age.......

(although when they all jumped on scrumpy that was funny)

Did everyone see me down by the corner of the Ateyo and Dolman doing me own dance?

Waving me scarf and generally going nuts.

I mean come on werent they cold?

The kid stood next to me at the time asked if she could have some of whatever I was on.

Maybe its me age.......

(although when they all jumped on scrumpy that was funny)

No 17 if i remember correctly Marie........... :innocent06:

I'm not sure about the other 2 the other name I havent heard of :whistle2:

We could be really ridiculous in our demands.....Jamie McCombe to towel us down. Scott Murray to over-enthusiastically wolf whistle the whole way through. Jamie Mac to stand there with his jaw hanging open in amazement (although I'm not quite sure what for)

At least we might wear some proper clothes!!!

And we could have a :Believe: on each hand. And ST balloons to give out to our adoring public.

Sorry am I getting carried away now.......

Why don't Robins 72, Dollymarie, Redmary, and ofcourse Sarah B do the pre match half time dancing wednesday night?

Oh dear, Arn,s off............. :noexpression:

For the last time, we are a Trio not a duo or a quartet so one of the above will have to lose herself!

I would have thought a home game with a bumper crowd against a Prem team would be enough entertainment for the afternoon, yet some people get excited by a few dancing girls???

I don't think this type of entertainment belongs in football personally, but I'm willing find out what the players think. Home dressing room it is then. Oh hang on...won't Mickey be in the away one!!! :wub:

:sun:

Oh hang on...won't Mickey be in the away one!!! :wub:

We could run round both just for the hell of it?

And should we have a forum vote for which 3 of the 4 ladies should make it onto the pitch?

To Vote Dolly out txt VOTE DOLLY

To Vote Robins out txt VOTE ROBINS

To Vote RedM out txt VOTE REDM

To Vote Sarah B out txt VOTE SARAH

How are the club going to follow the Angels up?

I reckon that the groundsmen will be given spandex red and white little numbers to wear for the half-time forking sesion against Cheltenham. They'd better put corks on their fork tips when they get to do the old back flip routine though.

Or maybe it would be better to revert to the old system of, um,...sod all.

Archived