IGNORED

Web Site

Guest Holly7406

Guest Holly7406

Yet again I can't log onto the official website and bristol city world as it states the following message Gateway Timeout

There was no response. The server could be down or is not responding.

Try your request again later.

I'm getting really frustrated now.

Yet again I can't log onto the official website and bristol city world as it states the following message Gateway Timeout

There was no response. The server could be down or is not responding.

Try your request again later.

I'm getting really frustrated now.

I'm afraid you need to look a little closer to home. I have just logged into Bristol City World. I've just checked the latest news story, written a couple of minutes ago, is on the bcfc.co.uk home page.

To talk about gateways I'm afraid you could be looking at your ISP/broadband provider? A simple 404 error message shows if the sites (bcfc.co.uk or bcfcworld.co.uk) are unavailable.

Cheers,

Adam

Guest Holly7406

So how come as soon as I receive a reply to say the website working fine, I try to log into it again and it's fine. It can't just be a coincidence. It must be like this for everyone nothing to do with my ISP/Broadband provider.

So how come as soon as I receive a reply to say the website working fine, I try to log into it again and it's fine. It can't just be a coincidence. It must be like this for everyone nothing to do with my ISP/Broadband provider.
Well, it's ok for me. Well, I say ok, I still get that pointless and irritating page offering me a free trial of the service I have been paying for for nearly 2 seasons now but hey.

Archived