IGNORED

The Team Were Great & We were great!

Tales From The Front

After all the moaning about the moaning in recent weeks!

I just want to say Ashton Gate "Roar" to quote Gary Johnson was fantastic today. The Dolman stand vibrated with the noise, probably for the first time since the Hartlepool play off game.

After getting the Radio Bristol post match comment, I switched over to Five live on the way home from the gate, where they were interviewing Scott Murray and replayed the commentary of his goal. To says the level of nosie was loud is an understatement, you coulld hardly hear the commentators, a tremendous racket.

All courners of the gound was alive with nosie today and again to quote the manager, it made the hair stand up on your kneck. A great day today, hopefully we can continue this excellant style of football we are playing at present on Wednesday, which is a masive game.

We have not won anything yet, but it is a great, to be able to talk to mates that have followed the club for years and all truly enjoy the whole match day experience.

Thank you Bristol City.

After all the moaning about the moaning in recent weeks!

I just want to say Ashton Gate "Roar" to quote Gary Johnson was fantastic today. The Dolman stand vibrated with the noise, probably for the first time since the Hartlepool play off game.

After getting the Radio Bristol post match comment, I switched over to Five live on the way home from the gate, where they were interviewing Scott Murray and replayed the commentary of his goal. To says the level of nosie was loud is an understatement, you coulld hardly hear the commentators, a tremendous racket.

All courners of the gound was alive with nosie today and again to quote the manager, it made the hair stand up on your kneck. A great day today, hopefully we can continue this excellant style of football we are playing at present on Wednesday, which is a masive game.

We have not won anything yet, but it is a great, to be able to talk to mates that have followed the club for years and all truly enjoy the whole match day experience.

Thank you Bristol City.

Well said my boy!

I was sat in Dolman Block B today and sang near enough all game. The atmosphere was well good today. Would be great if the people who turned up today for this game will be there weds against Cheltenham. Unfortunately I cannot make this one though as I'm up Leicester for work reasons.

Keep it going Gary Johnson and the lads!!!

Archived