IGNORED

The Replay

BS10 RED

What is our chances of winning up at the riverside?Hull done a good job when they went there and also in my eyes we will have a stronger starting 11.With Mccombe back and hopefully jevo and brooker.

So when is the replay? according to the official site its on the 13th January :noexpression: but I'm assuming it means the 13th February.

I was sure it would be Tuesday/Wednesday week?

So when is the replay? according to the official site its on the 13th January :noexpression: but I'm assuming it means the 13th February.

I was sure it would be Tuesday/Wednesday week?

I'm pretty sure they cant do it the week commencing the 5th of Feb because its a international week and i wouldn't be able to go because ill be in Manchester watching England :clapping:

I'm pretty sure they cant do it the week commencing the 5th of Feb because its a international week and i wouldn't be able to go because ill be in Manchester watching England :clapping:

great news then! I'm going to take a chance I think and book my flight to Newcastle (£12 return) and the train tickets from Toon to Boro, £9 each way!

great news then! I'm going to take a chance I think and book my flight to Newcastle (£12 return) and the train tickets from Toon to Boro, £9 each way!

I would hold tight - I will do the same but I heard that depending on which replay is shown live it could be 13th or 14th - no decision yet?

• Admin
good chance now as long as arsenal and bolton isn't a draw, common the arse!

VERY good chance as there were only two drawn games yesterday, our game and the Blackpool Vs Norwich game.

Only Arsenal to play as well !

BBC and SKY both usually show a replay as well !!

VERY good chance as there were only two drawn games yesterday, our game and the Blackpool Vs Norwich game.

Only Arsenal to play as well !

BBC and SKY both usually show a replay as well !!

with only 2 games having draw so far, pending the arsenal result, I think there could be a very very strong chance we could be on BBC1, however I think if it is down to us and Brighton as the only 2 draws of the round, I wouldn't be suprised if BBC decided against showing either match, for non city or boro fans it's hardly a crowd puller is it.

The latest return flight (I am making the assumption you are booking with EasyJet) is 19:55. How do you plan on making that?

Come back next day, thats what I'm doing.

Going early on the first day, spending the day in Newcastle with a girl i know, train to boro at 6ish on £9 return. Get to boro, 10 min walk so get to ground about 7.15.

Watch the game, train back at 10, out clubbin in the toon and fly back next morning :chant6ez:

Archived