IGNORED

Yesterday's Game

BS10 RED

Who saw him at the game yesterday?I saw him just casually walking out of the ground with the rest of the fans by the williams stand.He was with 2 other blokes who looked like players aswell but i didnt recognize them.

Could he be commng back :whistle2:

Yes I saw him going into the blocks nearest the Atyeo and no I wouldn't think so, though I don't think he really wanted to leave in the first place.

Well why did he not play for Swansea yesterday?

Surly he would have been at their game :S!

And Johnson likes his new signings watch the games before signing to impress them.

Ammankwaah was a good player and looks brilliant for Yeovil and now Swansea, good signing if we were to get him!

Who saw him at the game yesterday?I saw him just casually walking out of the ground with the rest of the fans by the williams stand.He was with 2 other blokes who looked like players aswell but i didnt recognize them.

He was in the Williams sat with the academy team he is friends with Josh Kien Davies did not play yeaterday as he is injured i think

Spoke to him in Williams b block..........he,s sound, just up to see a few friends and evening out

Archived