IGNORED

narked off!

formerly known as ivan

anyone know why we are playing cheltenham on wednesday instead of tuesday? I'm guessing its because scunny isnt untl next monday so the players will have more time in between the matches.

but, as someone who hasnt missed a home game so far this season, I'm gutted cus i will have to miss the match cus i was given tickets to see jimmy carr for christmas, which happens to be on wednesday!!!

after thinking i was about to have a pretty good week, you could imagine my dissapointment when reality hit!!!

anyone think if i wrote to the club and explained the situation, they may change the game to tuesday night for me :whistle2:

anyone know why we are playing cheltenham on wednesday instead of tuesday? I'm guessing its because scunny isnt untl next monday so the players will have more time in between the matches.

but, as someone who hasnt missed a home game so far this season, I'm gutted cus i will have to miss the match cus i was given tickets to see jimmy carr for christmas, which happens to be on wednesday!!!

after thinking i was about to have a pretty good week, you could imagine my dissapointment when reality hit!!!

anyone think if i wrote to the club and explained the situation, they may change the game to tuesday night for me :whistle2:

Let me see... Jimmy Carr, or the purring Roller that is Bristol City!

No brainer as far as I can see. :laugh:

was thinking that myself,

but its a bit rude not to go to jimmy carr as tickets were a present.

if i had bought them myself, i wouldnt of even hesitated, city all the way!!!

Why don't you flog the tickets on Ebay, then use the money to buy tickets for City.

Then you wouldn't have to feel guilty as watching City win will bring a better smile on your face than Jimmy Carr ever will!!.

And as you used the proceeds from the original gift, it's still a Christmas present, albiet in a slightly different form!!.

:xmas:

quite simple, we had a game on the saturday and then not again till Monday, so makes sense really to move the game back a day to give the players as much time in between as possible, no doubt the Boro game took alot out of the player yesterday, so being that day later is definatly worth it

Why not write to Jimmy Carr and ask to have the gig changed?

Although I am fully aware you are joking, I am taking this opportunity to tell anyone who doesn't know who Jimmy Carr is what he is like. Jimmy Carr is a pedantic, pretentious comedian that is an utter imbecile.

If you pm NTTDS he will send you text alerts if that helps?

Although I am fully aware you are joking, I am taking this opportunity to tell anyone who doesn't know who Jimmy Carr is what he is like. Jimmy Carr is a pedantic, pretentious comedian that is an utter imbecile.

I reckon he's hilarious.

If its a Xmas present then you'll have to miss City unless you want to come across as an ungrateful so and so.

Archived