IGNORED

Bristol Support Going Down Pan?

brizzlenick

It's true with some of the posts i have read.. we only seem to sing when we are winning, i don't mean it like that, i mean yesterday against boro for example, 2-0 down, could you hear the city fans sing? no you couldn't. 2-1 lots of singing. 2-2 tonnes of singing! i mean we should be singing when we are losing anyway, i mean we were playing boro for crying out loud.. premiership. Fairplay to the ones that do get behind the team but for the ones who don't, sort it out!

I understand what you are saying, but i want to sing when we are losing to get behind the team, and if i try starting a song off, i sound like a idiot because i am the only one.

Yes i know it happens to other clubs, but i don't care about other clubs, i care about city, our reputation will be amazing if we sing when we are losing, but we havent lost alot of games so it doesnt matter :clapping:

What do you want 90mins of fans singing non stop? It won't happen it never have happend.

I thought the crowd still made enough noise when will were 2 down.

It was the best atmosphere since the Hartlepool match all the papers on Sunday mention the fantistic atmosphere and so did MOTD.

My mate who didn't get a ticket lives in Bishopsworth and could hear the noise from his house.

ive noticed portsmouth fans always seem to be pretty loud when they're losing. But I thought there was a decent bit of singing in the first half bearing in mind we were 2-0 down. A few frustrated shouts at players, which were a bit undeserved but apart from that, I thought we (the crowd) did alright considering...

ive noticed portsmouth fans always seem to be pretty loud when they're losing. But I thought there was a decent bit of singing in the first half bearing in mind we were 2-0 down. A few frustrated shouts at players, which were a bit undeserved but apart from that, I thought we (the crowd) did alright considering...

Pompey fans are loud to try and drown out that stupid cowbell.

I understand what you are saying, but i want to sing when we are losing to get behind the team, and if i try starting a song off, i sound like a idiot because i am the only one.

Yes i know it happens to other clubs, but i don't care about other clubs, i care about city, our reputation will be amazing if we sing when we are losing, but we havent lost alot of games so it doesnt matter :clapping:

Trouble is everyone feels the same. Every song has to be started by one 'idiot'.

When the football is tense it's difficult to start a chant, much easier with the exhilaration of a goal or when the team is comfortably ahead.

Trouble is everyone feels the same. Every song has to be started by one 'idiot'.

When the football is tense it's difficult to start a chant, much easier with the exhilaration of a goal or when the team is comfortably ahead.

Or when something happens in the game to spur us on - even a near miss or a corner everything gets us wound up. On Saturday it didn't take much to get us going. :city:

NO, it's difficult to start songs these days, Win ,lose or draw, the EE had so many songs to chose from, it was very rare when it went quiet. OK, in the seventies and eighties the fans stood as one and got behind the team. Fans today do not know how to support the team when things are not going right on the pitch. As for the "idiot" there were lots back then who were more than willing to start a chant off, knowing they would get a responce!

NO, it's difficult to start songs these days, Win ,lose or draw, the EE had so many songs to chose from, it was very rare when it went quiet. OK, in the seventies and eighties the fans stood as one and got behind the team. Fans today do not know how to support the team when things are not going right on the pitch. As for the "idiot" there were lots back then who were more than willing to start a chant off, knowing they would get a responce!

aaaaah those were the days............

Archived