IGNORED

Just so you know...

And Its Smith

I was sat in Block E of the Williams stand yesterday and was singing the Graham Poll song. "Oh Graham Poll, is a %!"£$ $%£$££%)"

A copper then came and spoke to me and two mates to say that if we carried on swearing we would be ejected from the ground. I protested that he couldnt do anything and that it was a football stadium. He said something about rule 5 in such and such law and then reiterated the ejection threat.

Just thought I'd let you all know so you don't get ejected. All second half I was replacing swear words with normal words, the guy didnt look amused!!

Unbelievable though really.

It's only words ffs.

Sat in the East End yesterday, a young lad next to me let out a stream of sentances littered with the f word. There was a boy of about five years old sat immediately in front of him. I don't think this was a great way to encourage the young boy and his family back again. My friend asked the swearing guy to consider the boy in front of him and to his credit, he eased up with the f words.

I have less of a problem with swearing in songs because it is harder to discern. "Two nil and you ######ed it up" was quite funny at the time.

Generally though I think we can all say what we need to say without swearing.

I was sat in Block E of the Williams stand yesterday and was singing the Graham Poll song. "Oh Graham Poll, is a %!"£$ $%£$££%)"

A copper then came and spoke to me and two mates to say that if we carried on swearing we would be ejected from the ground. I protested that he couldnt do anything and that it was a football stadium. He said something about rule 5 in such and such law and then reiterated the ejection threat.

Just thought I'd let you all know so you don't get ejected. All second half I was replacing swear words with normal words, the guy didnt look amused!!

I was sat somewehere in front of you - couldnt believe it when the copper came over!!! Very funny though afterwards!!

Yep, I found this out the hard way as well. At half time, making my way to the toilets and a copper pulls me aside: "any more swearing and you'll be arrested". I admit to having sworn during songs such as Drink up thy zider other songs with swear words in. However, I generally don't tend to swear outside of these songs as i know that some people can find it offensive. Even so, I was singing these songs in Williams E block (my ST place) with about 70 (?) other lads. These other lads all appeared to be above 25. Me and my mate (who he also spoke to) are 17.

My details were then taken and written down in a notebook and when i asked him if he felt that swearing was part and parcel of the game, his response was "go away".

It is frustrating that these jobsworth coppers can get into Ashton Gate and attempt to ruin one of City's biggest games of the season for me. Not only that, I felt i was being victimized because of my younger age. I am not 'trouble', I've never been in trouble in my life. I go to football to have a laugh and to try and roar the lads on to victory. To be threatened with arrest is bizzare and slightly disturbing.

Yep, I found this out the hard way as well. At half time, making my way to the toilets and a copper pulls me aside: "any more swearing and you'll be arrested". I admit to having sworn during songs such as Drink up thy zider other songs with swear words in. However, I generally don't tend to swear outside of these songs as i know that some people can find it offensive. Even so, I was singing these songs in Williams E block (my ST place) with about 70 (?) other lads. These other lads all appeared to be above 25. Me and my mate (who he also spoke to) are 17.

My details were then taken and written down in a notebook and when i asked him if he felt that swearing was part and parcel of the game, his response was "go away".

It is frustrating that these jobsworth coppers can get into Ashton Gate and attempt to ruin one of City's biggest games of the season for me. Not only that, I felt i was being victimized because of my younger age. I am not 'trouble', I've never been in trouble in my life. I go to football to have a laugh and to try and roar the lads on to victory. To be threatened with arrest is bizzare and slightly disturbing.

age discrimination anyone? your young and an easy target. it's pathetic, but that's the stewards for you,

8. The following are arrestable offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended by the Football (Offences and Disorder) Act 1999

a) the throwing of any object within the ground without lawful authority or excuse

b) the chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature

c) the use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language

d) the entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse

Please take note of part (a) of regulation 8, I don't want to see anyone throwing the ball back before asking a policeman if you have lawful authority to do so.

You should have politely informed this overzealous Royalist Gestapo Policeman that his supreme Kommandant is no more than a German descended imposter Queen. :clapping:

Strange how fox-hunting has been illegal for years and not one toff/snob royalist has been prosecuted for all the fox and stag hunting still going on. In the meantime football stadia are packed with Police at taxpayers' expense ready to eject, arrest and batter the unsuspecting football supporter for the slightest misdemeanor.

God save England from the Royalist tyranny. :englandsmile4wf:

Absuing poeple verbily, chating at football at not in illegal.

Good night last night Kev?

I swore all game on Saturday, the people around me swore, I swore in the pub beforehand & so did everyone else. I got back from the game and swore. The coppers at the game swore in conversations with each other. GJ swore, Southgate swore, the players swore. Remind who is offended by swearing these days?

Instant arsehole - just add uniform.

The Police force Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) puppet master lawyers are even bigger arseholes. 3 of our very own footballers imprisoned for relatively very minor offences when our prisons are 'bursting at the seams'. Our criminal justice system is regarded as the most corrupt and class based in Western Europe and rightly so.

I was sat somewehere in front of you - couldnt believe it when the copper came over!!! Very funny though afterwards!!

Yeah - don't think he appreciated me singing "30 grand to watch football" song that I made up on the spot, rubbish song mind you.

Get paid to watch football and ruin people's days. I was aware that there were kids sat behind me so I tried to curb my language but as we all know it gets passionate watching football.

Yeah - don't think he appreciated me singing "30 grand to watch football" song that I made up on the spot, rubbish song mind you.

Get paid to watch football and ruin people's days. I was aware that there were kids sat behind me so I tried to curb my language but as we all know it gets passionate watching football.

Being a Royalist Gestapo Policeman is almost, literally, a licence to print money and at taxpayers' (our) expense. BCFC should invoice their Supreme £billionaire Kommandant (the Queen) for the Policing costs to BCFC for Saturday's Boro game. :clapping:

Good night last night Kev?

I swore all game on Saturday, the people around me swore, I swore in the pub beforehand & so did everyone else. I got back from the game and swore. The coppers at the game swore in conversations with each other. GJ swore, Southgate swore, the players swore. Remind who is offended by swearing these days?

;)

Sat in the East End yesterday, a young lad next to me let out a stream of sentances littered with the f word. There was a boy of about five years old sat immediately in front of him. I don't think this was a great way to encourage the young boy and his family back again. My friend asked the swearing guy to consider the boy in front of him and to his credit, he eased up with the f words.

I have less of a problem with swearing in songs because it is harder to discern. "Two nil and you ######ed it up" was quite funny at the time.

Generally though I think we can all say what we need to say without swearing.

Funny thing was, i had about 3/4 8 year olds next to me and the language coming from their mouths was worse than i heard from anyone else!

My needle's well and truely stuck yet again. :banana:

You're one of life's character's bruv, that's all I can say, entertainment and that, keep blazing on man.

Funny thing was, i had about 3/4 8 year olds next to me and the language coming from their mouths was worse than i heard from anyone else!

Ok, in the anatatable mood now, I had PC Plod come down hard on me for what was in reality a minor infringement, nip and tuck with him for a minute it was. 'tis about time the authoreties' catered for us 'in all actual - harmless reality - folk'. Jokes it all is just currently. Frustrated I am.

Superb! So at last they are trying to do something about the bad language.

Now they have solved the smoking problem all they need to do is get rid of the swearing and going to the football will be really pleasant family entertainment like going to the Cinema or Theatre.

That's rubbish.

If that's the case, they may aswell of ejected half the stadium whilst they're at it. There's to many people swearing in songs around the ground, they can't just pick on a few people when it's the majority that's doing it. People will sing what they like, and if there's enough people doing it theres nothing they can do.

Superb! So at last they are trying to do something about the bad language.

Now they have solved the smoking problem all they need to do is get rid of the swearing and going to the football will be really pleasant family entertainment like going to the Cinema or Theatre.

So aslong as it makes you happy, it doesn't matter about what others think?

Never heard of freedom of choice? People should be allowed to smoke/sing with the odd swear word if they want to, They will never be able to cut out the latter, anyway.

So aslong as it makes you happy, it doesn't matter about what others think?

Never heard of freedom of choice? People should be allowed to smoke/sing with the odd swear word if they want to, They will never be able to cut out the latter, anyway.

I read his post as being dripping with sarcasm. I hope I was right!

You're one of life's character's bruv, that's all I can say, entertainment and that, keep blazing on man.

Ok, in the anatatable mood now, I had PC Plod come down hard on me for what was in reality a minor infringement, nip and tuck with him for a minute it was. 'tis about time the authoreties' catered for us 'in all actual - harmless reality - folk'. Jokes it all is just currently. Frustrated I am.

While PC Plod was harassing you at Ashton Gate on Saturday, the rest of this country's hopelessly corrupt toff/snob led Royalist Gestapo Police were quite happy to let idiots like this.......

_785133_charles150.jpg

...get away with doing this....

fox%20in%20tree.jpg

Archived