IGNORED

free CATS coaches to Boro?

myol'man

C'mon it makes sense Steve/Colin.

The club have made a tidy profit out of this cup run so it would be fantastic for them to give some of it back to the fans.

It would also be good pr for the club.

I am pretty sure that they said on tv today that Bolton fans had free travel to Arsenal today ? Here you are...... Club's free travel offer for Arsenal clash

By Gordon Sharrock

Comment | Read Comments (2)

WANDERERS are laying on free coach travel to fans in an attempt to boost support for the FA Cup tie at Arsenal.

The offer means supporters travelling with the official travel club to the Fourth Round tie at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, January 28, will save £25 on the normal coach price.

A Wanderers' spokesman said: "The club is picking up the tab to reward its supporters for their fantastic support this season - and to hopefully help Sam Allardyce's men progress into the next round of the competition as they bid to repeat history and once again become the first team to play at the new Wembley."

I'd be VERY suprised if they laid on free coaches for such a long trip, be nice if they did, but I'd imagine if they were going to make a gesture like that it would be more likely a more local game, such as Bournemouth, Yeovil, Brentford or maybe a midlands team.

either way.......Middlesboro by coach! that is one LONG SLOW trip! couldn't think of anything worse!

I am pretty sure that they said on tv today that Bolton fans had free travel to Arsenal today ? Here you are...... Club's free travel offer for Arsenal clash

By Gordon Sharrock

WANDERERS are laying on free coach travel to fans in an attempt to boost support for the FA Cup tie at Arsenal.

The offer means supporters travelling with the official travel club to the Fourth Round tie at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, January 28, will save £25 on the normal coach price.

A Wanderers' spokesman said: "The club is picking up the tab to reward its supporters for their fantastic support this season - and to hopefully help Sam Allardyce's men progress into the next round of the competition as they bid to repeat history and once again become the first team to play at the new Wembley."

Google search sorted that :shocking: .It would be a great gesture by the club...........holds his breath :noexpression:

I'd be VERY suprised if they laid on free coaches for such a long trip, be nice if they did, but I'd imagine if they were going to make a gesture like that it would be more likely a more local game, such as Bournemouth, Yeovil, Brentford or maybe a midlands team.

either way.......Middlesboro by coach! that is one LONG SLOW trip! couldn't think of anything worse!

I,m sure i could :devil:

I'm dreading it but i really cant be a r s e d to drive up myself.

considered it, but probably 6hrs+ each way by coach.........then no doubt most of Wednesday recovering from it! wouldn't get back to Bristol till nearly 5am! and if it goes to Extra Time and Pens! 7am?? YIKES! mate did the Sunderland trip few years back and said it was a killer!

fair play to those that go I must say! personally I'll watch it on TV,

By Gordon Sharrock

Macclesfield did the same when they got Chelsea away in the 3rd round. Took 6000 too, a lot higher than there home attendances !

How many hours would that be stuck on a CATS coach?

Oh my god I'd rather take Saddams fate!

Effective tactics to combat the potentially suicidal prospect (and implimented to an absolute tee for Oldham) involve denying one's self sleep for 30 odd hours and a cheeky 'nightcap' just prior to engaging in the trauma. One second I was rolling out of The Winterstoke Road entrance, the next Stoke services, the next Boundary Park. Slept like a sadated baby all the way home too! Not great for the mentle health admittedly, but when needs must ey.

As for the second option there, a little spot of mass-homicide is the way to go.

earlier in the season Villa layed on 93 coaches to Chelsea in the Carling cup free of charge, they took 6,000 fans, good PR for the club.

yours midland red.

yes, as a gesture by their new chairman to get them on side, they can afford it, plus for a coach from brum to london would be alot cheaper!

They are waiting to see if the gas make the paint pot southern final , thats when they're putting on the free bus , providing of course your over 60 , and accompanied by both your parents who will of course be expected to pay the full fare :noexpression:

52 seater x £27 = £1404

does it really cost that much to charter a coach to Middlesborough?

i know they'll need 2 drivers for each coach, but they'll get a block booking discount :disapointed2se:

Opportunity missed! :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Yes.

City don't make money on CATS, it's run at cost,

too many people want something for nothing, if you don't like the cost, don't go! simple as that!

for people to actually believe that the club should lay on free coaches for a night game to Middlesboro is just comical! - does this club have money to burn? or have we made £1m+ losses once again!

christ, how about a half time bonfire at half time where Steve Lansdown Burns some cash on the pitch on to keep fans warm in the stand? or perhaps he could introduce a scheme next season where the 1st 10k to apply for season tickets get it free????

some people would still complain!

Guest North Street
52 seater x £27 = £1404

does it really cost that much to charter a coach to Middlesborough?

i know they'll need 2 drivers for each coach, but they'll get a block booking discount :disapointed2se:

Opportunity missed! :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

No is the answer.

A coach to Borough would be in the region of £700 - £900.

Yes.

City don't make money on CATS, it's run at cost,

if you don't like the cost, don't go! simple as that!

for people to actually believe that the club should lay on free coaches for a night game to Middlesboro is just comical! - does this club have money to burn? or have we made £1m+ losses once again!

christ, how about a half time bonfire at half time where Steve Lansdown Burns some cash on the pitch on to keep fans warm in the stand? or perhaps he could introduce a scheme next season where the 1st 10k to apply for season tickets get it free????

some people would still complain!

How about this 'Club' not charge ST customer's Premium Rates for tickets they should have had as a matter of formality ??

I don't know mate, I don't know, I don't know....the whole thing's laughable....

too many people want something for nothing,

Football/This Club, has gone to the shitter mate....

Archived