IGNORED

Once again, we are Bristol CITY! plus wasnt it Boro we played?

Andy082005

Further to my thread yesterday with regards to people constantly referring to us as Bristol instead of Bristol CITY, photos now on the website

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scoreangels/gallery.html

under Bristol Vs Southampton :dunno:

I'm disgusted by them not putting Bristol CITY and wish to go on record and say now, that if these girls ever thought they had a chance with me, they have now totally blown it!! :disapointed2se::whistle2:

Well, I have looked at the News of The World thread, and I would like to hereby apologise to NATCHER, because whilst he was drooling, I told him that the dancers were probably no older than 14 or 15. My only defence is that being the age I am, and from the back of the Dolman, they looked young.

However, I have now saved the link to "my favourites" and will have another crafty look when the wife has gone to bed. :noexpression:

Sorry NATCHER, :whistle2: but thanks Andy082005 :clapping:

Well, I have looked at the News of The World thread, and I would like to hereby apologise to NATCHER, because whilst he was drooling, I told him that the dancers were probably no older than 14 or 15. My only defence is that being the age I am, and from the back of the Dolman, they looked young.

However, I have now saved the link to "my favourites" and will have another crafty look when the wife has gone to bed. :noexpression:

Sorry NATCHER, :whistle2: but thanks Andy082005 :clapping:

exactly what i thought mate, at the back of G block they looked about 15 16. But it was alright for me to be drooling over them as i'm 16.

Guest North Street
exactly what i thought mate, at the back of G block they looked about 15 16. But it was alright for me to be drooling over them as i'm 16.

As long as it was only drooling you were doing back there.

Further to my thread yesterday with regards to people constantly referring to us as Bristol instead of Bristol CITY, photos now on the website

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scoreangels/gallery.html

under Bristol Vs Southampton :dunno:

I'm disgusted by them not putting Bristol CITY and wish to go on record and say now, that if these girls ever thought they had a chance with me, they have now totally blown it!! :disapointed2se::whistle2:

to old for me then I'm only 7, something to look forward too. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Archived