IGNORED

Our squad, Noble and Rovers allocation

mightyreds89

Things are really looking up for us now and we are starting to see what a great manager we do have!

Gary Johnson has steadily built what I would say is now the strongest team in the league and we are playing football that we all want to see! Some of the football in the last 3-4 weeks has been superb and definatley the best since the John Ward days if not better!

Johnson has built great strength in depth and we have cover for all areas! I think Betsy will also be a good signing before I heard we were after him I had him in my head after seeing several wycombe match highlights!

I also really hope that Noble can see more match action over the last quarter of the season! In my eyes him LJ and Sjuse are by far the best 3 centrel midfeild options we have we also saw yesterday that he can play in the hole behind the front man! He is neat and tidt and creates space for others! I hope he can see he will get a chnace and does not want to leave!

If we do end up with Rovers in the cup how many tickets do you think we would offer them I reckon we should give 10% maximum which would be 1900!

My team for Wednesday would be

Basso

Keogh Carey Keogh McCallister

Murray Johnson Skuse Wilson

The Showman Andrews

Subs

Orr

Betsy

Noble

Weale

Brooker

Bit harsh on Orr as he is so commited and I love the way he wants to play for us! But Keogh has been o/s at every oppertunity he has ha although saying that since Brad has come back in at right back we have played our best football...!

Also harsh on Fontaine not being on the bench!

Things are really looking up for us now and we are starting to see what a great manager we do have!

Gary Johnson has steadily built what I would say is now the strongest team in the league and we are playing football that we all want to see! Some of the football in the last 3-4 weeks has been superb and definatley the best since the John Ward days if not better!

Johnson has built great strength in depth and we have cover for all areas! I think Betsy will also be a good signing before I heard we were after him I had him in my head after seeing several wycombe match highlights!

I also really hope that Noble can see more match action over the last quarter of the season! In my eyes him LJ and Sjuse are by far the best 3 centrel midfeild options we have we also saw yesterday that he can play in the hole behind the front man! He is neat and tidt and creates space for others! I hope he can see he will get a chnace and does not want to leave!

If we do end up with Rovers in the cup how many tickets do you think we would offer them I reckon we should give 10% maximum which would be 1900!

My team for Wednesday would be

Basso

Keogh Carey Keogh McCallister

Murray Johnson Skuse Wilson

The Showman Andrews

Subs

Orr

Betsy

Noble

Weale

Brooker

Bit harsh on Orr as he is so commited and I love the way he wants to play for us! But Keogh has been o/s at every oppertunity he has ha although saying that since Brad has come back in at right back we have played our best football...!

Also harsh on Fontaine not being on the bench!

How come you've got Keogh twice?

As a first choice team for Wednesday I'd go for (4-4-2)

Basso

Wilson

Carey

McCombe

McAllister

Betsy

Skuse

Johnson

Murray

Brooker

Showunmi

Subs:

Weale

Keogh

Noble

Myrie-Williams

Andrews

We're starting to see how many options we've got.

I said a few weeks ago that a few quality signings would clinch automatic promotion. After doing my research, I believe the players GJ has bought in will be effective signings so I hope I am right in my prediction.

I also expect to see Tristan Plummer come into the first team soon, which could have a big impact.

Archived