IGNORED

Contact details needed

Sticks

post-1827-1170064814.jpg

Has anyone got a good contact phone numebr or email a City ideally Sextones to complain about the shocking view we had Saturday. My eight year old daughter came and couln't see anything all match, hence to say she doesn't want to go again.

post-1827-1170064814.jpg

Has anyone got a good contact phone numebr or email a City ideally Sextones to complain about the shocking view we had Saturday. My eight year old daughter came and couln't see anything all match, hence to say she doesn't want to go again.

did it say restricted view on your ticket? if not then they are having a serious laugh, I suppose they need to put the camera's somewhere for match of the day, but it actually sit someone right behind it is farcial!

emailing the club directly is probably a waste of time, probably best to go to the ground to complain if possible, if not I suppose ringing the ticket office is the best bet.

No point... He's not been seen on here since 16 Feb 2006. Need to go down another route unfortunately.

Try sales@bcfc.co.uk... may not be the right one, but they may be able to forward on..?

It goes directly to his email if you click "send to email" :disapointed2se:

Whether he checks that email address would be the only question.

Have been told to email Helen Mills Ticket manager, have done this will await the raft of excuses. But would imagine after speaking to the commercial dept who gave me the address, I'll be lucky to even get a reply!!1

I have had replies from Helen previously after e-mailing her, mind you, mine was an enquiry about purchasing a season ticket.

My guess is that they will give a full refund or complimentary tickets for another game, the problem is, will your daughter want to go again?

Well no reply so far, so guess it has found it's way into her deleted items! Any other ideas of contacting someone who cares at BCFC?? :sleeping:

Print the picture, throw in a letter and send via our wonderful Royal Mail :noexpression:

Direct it for CS and wait a month for a reply?

That's if they actually manage to deliver the letter and picture.

post-1827-1170064814.jpg

I can't see the picture. I just keep going to a new otib window that says "board error" or something like that.

Surely they will have the commen sense to at least give you your money back and/or a free ticket for the both of you to a match of your choice at AG. Not only that you would like to hope that the club were extremely sorry and dissapointed by it and not just making the gesture for business reasons.

If i were in CS's position i would want to get the two of you to have really enjoyable experience the next time around (chuck in a free tour or something)...and not just because i would want you to keep coming, but because i would want people to enjoy BCFC.

I don't actually want my money back, my email stated this was my daughters first game something as a parent you look forward to hoping she will want to go with me for the rest of her days (well at least until boyfriends kick in!) and love bcfc like I do, but instead she just sat there quietly saying I can't see, I want to go home. I was unfortunate I couldn't muster a boy so she was my salvation but sadly now she insist she won't go again, so hopefully they could do something to encourage a future season ticket holder.

cue violins....

try this...

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Chart...,,10327,00.html

and scroll down to customer service. That should give you "some" hope

Cool, at least I have some fall back if I don't get a reply I can quote that, I did ask for a reply probably a big ask but preferably from Steve L or Colin S :whistle2:

As I said earlier if they are as caring as the lady I spoke to from the commercial centre, who said " I quote we had no idea where they were going to put the camera's " :disapointed2se: - I won't hold any hope

Give Helen a few days, from personal experience she will reply.

Agreed. The seat you were sold is substandard and you are right to complain, but I wouldn't read too much into the fact that you haven't had a reply by return. They will have been rather busy today I would imagine, sorting out ticket arrangements for JPT and Boro.

Cool, at least I have some fall back if I don't get a reply I can quote that, I did ask for a reply probably a big ask but preferably from Steve L or Colin S :whistle2:

As I said earlier if they are as caring as the lady I spoke to from the commercial centre, who said " I quote we had no idea where they were going to put the camera's " :disapointed2se: - I won't hold any hope

Do you have any other photos showing how restricted your view was?

Did anyone else take photos of the William's Stand?

The more photos you have, the better chance you have of getting a refund or something.

Good luck.

post-1827-1170064814.jpg

Sorry to read about the rubbish view you were given. There seemed to be plenty of spare seats in the East End by the corner flag where I was sitting on Saturday - the stewards could have moved you to there - did you complain to any steward?

Sorry to read about the rubbish view you were given. There seemed to be plenty of spare seats in the East End by the corner flag where I was sitting on Saturday - the stewards could have moved you to there - did you complain to any steward?

There were no stewards we were just encased by private security chavs with fancy bomber jackets presumably protecting the camera woman who in fairness was only two foot tall as not to obstruct the view!!!

Archived