IGNORED

McAllister - FA Cup Player of the Round

Dogbert

I edited this for you :)

Would be more accurate to say:

that guy who the gas had no chance of keeping because they've invest **** all in youth development in the last 10 years and he wasn't going to want to play friendlies against Clevedon for the next 3 years.

Guest mesa boogie
Yeah good point! Even though he is ex-gas, I hope he becomes a great striker at the highest level, just to wind them up !

Craig Bellemy played for the gas in youth but got 'stolen' by Norwich !

Marcus Stewart came up through our youth ranks too. He turned out to be an awful signing for one team.

Haha all the strikers Rovers have had who have ended up in much higher leagues and left them behind in League Two.

Marcus Stewart, Nathan Ellington, Jason Roberts, Scott Sinclair, Barry Hayles, Bobby Zamora, Jamie Cureton...

Haha all the strikers Rovers have had who have ended up in much higher leagues and left them behind in League Two.

Marcus Stewart, Nathan Ellington, Jason Roberts, Scott Sinclair, Barry Hayles, Bobby Zamora, Jamie Cureton...

They have got a good striker record. What is funny about the Sinclair situation is the gas never really got to see him play. If it was us I would be gutted, however much money he raised.

that reminds me, Tristan Plummer is 17 today, get that contract signed !!!!!!!

OK so if you get one of the player of the round awards you get hospitality at the final but what if you're playing in the final?

and also what do you get if you get player of the round (man of the match) in the final?

Guest mesa boogie

Junior Agogo?

Guest mesa boogie
He has not earned the right to be with the rest of those yet. He has not set the world alight a Notts yet by any means. Maybe it is just me, but I don't think he can be mentioned with the rest of those (or have the potential Sinclair has, because he is not there yet either).

I agree, you've also missed out Gareth Taylor & Devon White though.

Guest mesa boogie
I imagine they were not forgotten, merely discriminated against on grounds of their complete lack of any sort of ability.

Big Dev still punished you more than a few times and played Premiership football.

Big Dev still punished you more than a few times and played Premiership football.

Richard Dryden played in the Prem. Big deal.

White was a crap footballer who only had a career because of his size and propensity for pushing people around, like the rest of your scummy side that tried to kick us off the park so many times.

Thankfully you managed to fluke a win at Shrewsbury and we get to slaughter you over two legs of the JPT and remind you just how big the gulf in class between the pride of Bristol and the northern gypos really is. See you soon!

Archived