IGNORED

Boro Tickets & JPT Ticket details released

bh_red

good news for all, at least they have actually thought this through properly, plus they have made sure in the event of player Rovers, the glory hunters have to wait for their tickets, plus they know now if they want tickets that much they have go to the Cheltenham game to get a stub, which in turn will increase the crowd for that game,

however, how many people will have stubs for all the games and pass them on to friends? personally don't think too many keep old stubs so hopefully it will be at a minimum, either way stops majority of the glory hunters.

Good Work by City, have taken on board the Supporters Trust views and listened to what the fans think.

I agree with the comments regarding ticket distribution to a point. But some supporters who have ticket stubs can still lose out. It is'nt easy for everyone holding stubs to get to the ground to purchase these tickets, so what about them.

Most are happy with this distribution, but what happens if City beat Boro. Game being played on Tuesday 13th Feb,. Next round Saturday 17th/Sunday 18th. Only 3 or 4 days to distribute tickets how do you expect that will work, or do we not get 20,000 because its only West Brom.

I agree with the comments regarding ticket distribution to a point. But some supporters who have ticket stubs can still lose out. It is'nt easy for everyone holding stubs to get to the ground to purchase these tickets, so what about them.

Most are happy with this distribution, but what happens if City beat Boro. Game being played on Tuesday 13th Feb,. Next round Saturday 17th/Sunday 18th. Only 3 or 4 days to distribute tickets how do you expect that will work, or do we not get 20,000 because its only West Brom.

People who can't get to the ground can send their application in via post.

I doubt West Brom would sell out to be honest.

People who can't get to the ground can send their application in via post.

if we do get as far as playing West Brom, although Season Tickets holders will no doubt understandably get their tickets asap, I doubt we will come close to even selling out, imagine it will be pay on the day.

16k max, plus I wouldn't think West Brom would sell much more than 2k either

considering the time scale, in some ways it's a bonus that we got a smaller club, if we'd got Arsenal/Man U/Chelsea at home, it could have been pure chaos!

if we do get as far as playing West Brom, although Season Tickets holders will no doubt understandably get their tickets asap, I doubt we will come close to even selling out, imagine it will be pay on the day.

considering the time scale, in some ways it's a bonus that we got a smaller club, if we'd got Arsenal/Man U/Chelsea at home, it could have been pure chaos!

I agree, save the big boys for the quarter finals! Then we'll have 3 weeks to organise ticket sales after we've beaten West Brom at AG.

West Brom have quite a good following though, so I reckon they'd bring at least 3,000. It's not too far for them.

WBA are a pretty big team in the scale of things, and the fact that it is less than an hour away means that I think they would sell out any allocation that they got........lets get there first though eh?!! :city:

I'm going to be in the second priority group but do I need tickets for all of the games mentioned or just one becuase I have Brighton and will have Cheltenham. I think it's also not very long because it is 1 ticket per person (I think) so to have only monday and tuesday to get to the ground is very hard.

I personally think Rovers will lose tomorrow night, so demand for tickets will not be a problem. Shrewsbury are hardly a massive draw!

4900 allocation for Boro is plenty as I think we will do well to take more than 2000 although with tickets only costing £10 adults and £5 under 16's & OAP it could pursuade a few more to make the long trip north.

I personally think Rovers will lose tomorrow night, so demand for tickets will not be a problem. Shrewsbury are hardly a massive draw!

But it's a final!!

4900 allocation for Boro is plenty as I think we will do well to take more than 2000 although with tickets only costing £10 adults and £5 under 16's & OAP it could pursuade a few more to make the long trip north.

Agree with that.It's on Sky as well so we'll do brilliantly to get 2,000.

I doubt we will come close to even selling out, imagine it will be pay on the day.

Utter nonsense

It'll sell out and West Brom would fill the EE if we gave them the tickets

What like against Boro

But it's a final!!

The final is on the 1st April at the Millennium Stadium, Shrewsbury would just be another one of 'thoses games' in the league trophy.

The final is on the 1st April at the Millennium Stadium, Shrewsbury would just be another one of 'thoses games' in the league trophy.

yeah, the last time we were in the area final v Cambridge I think we only got about 12-13k. we wouldnt sell out against Shrews.

During our last ill fated visit to Division 1, or whatever the league above was called then, didn't West Brom fill the east end. Even then, they only finished mid table (?), but this time we're talking about the FA Cup 5th round.

I can't imagine them not selling out, nor can I imagine the game not being all ticket.

IF we even got as far as playing West Brom, I'm be very very surprised if it was a sell out, as someone else said, when we were last in Div1, West Brom didn't bring that many fans, couple of thousand max.

personally alot of people I've spoken to today, who went on Saturday, but don't normally go to game, were disapointed by the draw and have no intention of going to the west brom game IF we get that far,

Was the Boro tickets that much of a chaos in the idea? or has their been mass over-reaction to it? from what I've seen on here, everyone who wanted to go, went. haven't seen any threads saying I COULDN'T GET TICKETS, just a couple of I couldn't get them as quickly as I wanted,

either way, think the guy before was right, if we do beat Boro, it won't be such a nightmare getting tickets although only 3 days to do the business, I don't think we will see anything near the same problems as Boro.

16k-17k max.......IF we get that far I'd say, 2-3k from West Brom, if we are lucky

All the games in the next round will surely sell out. :dunno:

No doubt that City and West Brom. would each sell every ticket on offer.

The publicity and enthusiasm for the F.A. Cup guarantees it.

If City beat Middlesbro', Bristol will go Cup crazy. :yes::city:

Seems to me the ticketing arrangements are as good as reasonably possible. Unless of course I miss out, in which case I'd like to go on record now as saying it is a complete and utter shambles and was always doomed to fail, as any fool could see from a mile off.

The ticketing arrangements seem sensible to me, had they done this for the Boro tickets they'd have avoided most of the problems.

IF we even got as far as playing West Brom, I'm be very very surprised if it was a sell out, as someone else said, when we were last in Div1, West Brom didn't bring that many fans, couple of thousand max.

If we get there, a fifth round game against a side from a higher division who we have a chance of beating when we're on good form will sell out IMO. WBA would bring up to 3,000 - we'd sell the remaining 16,000 easily on the back of beating Boro with the potential of a win seeing us face ManU, Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham.

Was the Boro tickets that much of a chaos in the idea? or has their been mass over-reaction to it? from what I've seen on here, everyone who wanted to go, went. haven't seen any threads saying I COULDN'T GET TICKETS, just a couple of I couldn't get them as quickly as I wanted,

It was chaos, it was done badly, and although most ST holders got tickets in the end, many of them weren't able to get their own seats and some did miss out which is completely wrong when Billy Big Game had no problems buying as many as they liked over the internet. Just because you got lucky don't dismiss the very real problems thousands of people had because of the idiocy of releasing general sale at the same time as ST seats were to be purchased.

does anyone rekon if i had an away ticket stub they might let me have a jpt ticket. unfortunately i play 5aside football on a wednesday and cannot make it on wednesday :grr:

I fly to the caribbean tomorrow at 6am so i def wont be able to get a ticket. Fair play to the club though, if i cant make it i only hope that a loyal fan gets my seat instead. I will be chearing on the boys in my shorts and t-shirt whilst sipping on my cold lager.

Much rather be in Middlesboro' though.....

Archived