IGNORED

Our Season

TinnionForEngland

I don't often post topics or even post much atall anymore as i now work full time whereas before i was a lazy student :whistle2:

Anyhow i just wanted to post this because Saturday just showed what this Club is all about, hard work, graft and quality. I have never enjoyed supporting City as much as i do now because we are showing the kind of passion that would be needed in the Championship and never know when we are beat, we have strength in every area and the Gate just seems a happy place to be these days, we EXPECT quality and we very often get it. We had some poor results at the start of the season such as losing away at Cheltenham and it all seemed doom and gloom but i stayed confident and i'm sure many others did too, i think the players need to be proud but stay focused and continue to deliver the results because so far it's been a real success story, i think we're all buzzing.

At the start of the season a lad called Luke who i went to college with last year died in a moped accident and he was a massive City fan and his mum came on here and asked for everyone to get behind the boys and i called for the boys to give every drop of blood, sweat and tears in order to take this club places, so far Luke can sleep well knowing they are doing exactly that, i also had a close friend by the name of Luke die in a car crash back in October and he would of been proud as punch watching the boys on Saturday because he loved the City and if we do play Rovers in the Johnstone's Paint i'll raise my glass as the City boys march on to show why we are firmly the best Club in Bristol, SING IT LOUD AND PROUD:

"We all follow the....."

Archived