IGNORED

J P T Southern Final Tickets

Masta Z

Theyll probably just put in on sale to season ticket holders only, first come first serve basis. How many tickets are we likely to get allocated?? Its been so long....

Doubt they will give ST holders 1st dibs. Baring in mind we have around 8k ST holders, will be sold out without being on general sale, leaving the fans that made the away trips with nothing.

I'd imagine people with York vouchers (and maybe even Leyton Orient stub)will get first dibs!

either way, Rovers away tickets are going to be like UTTER GOLD DUST! it's been hard enough over the years to get tickets for the game, but the fact we haven't played them for nearly 5 years, everyone is going to want them!

alot of people will be disapointed,

Is that the temporary stand that looks like it's about to fall down? Sat in there during the "friendly", didn't you borrow that from Wimbledon? :rofl2br:

Yes, that's why I wrote stand like this 'Stand'. 2,500 is a lot considering the capacity is only 12,000. It's a lot ore than we could give you if we were that cruel.

To be fair I'd be very suprised if its not season ticket holders first. Only problem with the stubs idea is how many people actually keep them unless an announcement has been made. The voucher A from york people natually keep safe as this is a clear sign that your going to get priority for a game later in the season. Wouldn't suprise me if its season ticket and voucher A first. Guess we'll know in the next few days.

Me too phew I'm not the only city fan in Patchway :innocent06:

I live right at the top of coniston rd, I can see probably see the sags caravans from my window, I best get the bread out for their roof tops for the early morning :cool:

Archived