IGNORED

Rovers

The Casual Connoisseur

I think we should allocate Rovers the minimum 10-15% of The Gates capacity, making way for a good portion of the EE to be filled with City ala Boro.

I don't think there will be any issue with selling the tickets, at least not from our end!

I think you have to give us 15% and we will fill our end easy

You didn't sell out last time, why so sure you'll sell all tickets this time?

I would have thought most sags used up their benefit money to pay for the Derby cup game.

HaHaHa you funny ****!!! We took 6k to a 4th round match at derby, why wont we get 3k at a chance to going to the millenium stadium at the cup final?

HaHaHa you funny ****!!! We took 6k to a 4th round match at derby, why wont we get 3k at a chance to going to the millenium stadium at the cup final?

Did you not read his post. Because last time you didn't take up your allocation at AG.

:rolleyes:

Rovers brought just over 3,000 to Ashton Gate for the LDV spanking in 2002.

Doubt the club will allow City & Rovers fans in the East End due to segregation.

Ideally though, the East End should be able to cope with 2,000 City in there and 2,000 Rovers. That leaves 1,500 seats for segregation.

Guest DrFaustus
i can think of plenty of reasons but we all know the real one :whistle2:

Wolfie dear heart, we will sell our allocation this time. Last time we'd just gone up and given Derby a proper game, had a number of home games coming up and were in Division 4. This time? Oh hang on....

See you in the Lions fella ;)

Guest PaulTrollopesBlueArmy
Why do we give them 3000 tickets when they only give us the pathetic sum of 1800. We should of gave them 1800 if they cant even handle a decent away support.

because your ground holds more than ours so giving you 3000 tickets would be stupid also there wouldnt be anywhere to put you that would be safe

because your ground holds more than ours so giving you 3000 tickets would be stupid also there wouldnt be anywhere to put you that would be safe

All Gasheads come to Ashton Gate, come to Ashton Gate, come and be shown there is ONLY ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL and they play in RED.

:clapping: ive got plenty of memories as well,like we all have...some good some bad,are we supposed to feel intimidated....nahh

You know your lot will be in there Phil, bleating out Irene as loud as you can.

Personally, all away teams can create a lot of noise in the east end and that p i s s e s me and thousands more off.

Difficult to do that up the mem, so possibly a slight advantage to you.........then again, our team willl more than even things up

You know your lot will be in there Phil, bleating out Irene as loud as you can.

Personally, all away teams can create a lot of noise in the east end and that p i s s e s me and thousands more off.

Difficult to do that up the mem, so possibly a slight advantage to you.........then again, our team willl more than even things up

whatever happens Arny its going to be good,even electric.

I remember when i used to go to the odd city home game with my red mates and stand on the east end,i felt right out of place and just couldnt wait to get out,the singing in those days were awsome,i mean even rovers at eastville used to get regular crowds of 11,000 plus during the early and mid 70s ,city as you well know had crowds of 17-25,000,a lot of younger reds don't remember those days and werent even born,what they missed was an incredible time for bristol football.

passion is the key,and who ever wants it most will prevail Arny..

regards mate gotta get ready for my evening classes,oh and ive banned kids wearing city tops to training...is that mean or what!!nahh only joking but we can be assured of plenty of banter in the run up to the 2 events.

we gone bye bye

whatever happens Arny its going to be good,even electric.

I remember when i used to go to the odd city home game with my red mates and stand on the east end,i felt right out of place and just couldnt wait to get out,the singing in those days were awsome,i mean even rovers at eastville used to get regular crowds of 11,000 plus during the early and mid 70s ,city as you well know had crowds of 17-25,000,a lot of younger reds don't remember those days and werent even born,what they missed was an incredible time for bristol football.

passion is the key,and who ever wants it most will prevail Arny..

regards mate gotta get ready for my evening classes,oh and ive banned kids wearing city tops to training...is that mean or what!!nahh only joking but we can be assured of plenty of banter in the run up to the 2 events.

we gone bye bye

Phil, i was in bed last night when the Gas won the game.

U wont belive the s h i t i got mate.

Being in the building industry, every trade has its reds and blues.

Unfortunately for me , the exchange of mobile numbers dosent always boad good.

I got merry hell, even the Mrs was laughing along side me in bed.

Your lot really wanted that bigtime, fair play, and bring it on i say.....Arn

Phil, i was in bed last night when the Gas won the game.

U wont belive the s h i t i got mate.

Being in the building industry, every trade has its reds and blues.

Unfortunately for me , the exchange of mobile numbers dosent always boad good.

I got merry hell, even the Mrs was laughing along side me in bed.

Your lot really wanted that bigtime, fair play, and bring it on i say.....Arn

ok mate,respect to you.

catchup soon ...oh and remember this is our cup final,nothing much has happened to us over the last 6 years,thats why were like we are.

I'm definitely logging off now..going to be late

Archived